Testament or Megadeth

lizard said:
Can we please talk about Brokeback Mountain and sip lattes together??

Hahah not a fan of pickle sniffers...But latte's fucking slay bro. Nothing beats a white chocolate latte mocha with a splash of cinnamon on top. It tastes great and gets me in a mood to jig.

MadeInNewJersey said:
I'm sorry, did you just say Anthrax innovated hardcore, more specifically, NYHC? LOFL

No. They mixed NYHC with metal and did it well FIRST is what I meant.

(quote)Yeah, Metallica did what they wanted and the do what they feel like now (they have the Metallica-brand and money as back-up), that´s ok but why do people call you "elitist" or "hater" when you loose your interest in something. I don´t care much for the stuff Metallica has done since 1988. Megadeth has had ups and downs since "Symphony..." and Slayer don´t feel hungry for it anymore. And time will tell how I feel about Thrax new material or Testaments (if they get their asses to the studio). None of these bands owe me anything, they have done some amazing music and played concerts that I´ve enjoyed but if any band writes material that I don´t care for why should I be called a "fucking whining hater"?

Excellect words my friend.

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
No. They mixed NYHC with metal and did it well FIRST is what I meant.

440-funny-vanity-license-plate.jpg

MadeInNewJersey said:
Ah ha! But I only wrote "apparently some metal history lessons are in order," and YOU, poor woebegotten you, felt I was speaking directly to you. :lol:

For the record, passing off your opinion as fact doesn't make it right. Just thought I'd point that out.

Yes...you're right...that was presumptuous being that is was in direct response to my previous post.

I'm glad you get such a kick out of yourself....you're a true mastermind.

Let me get this straight, you're disputing that Metallica had a greater impact on the industry and metal...regardless of record sales, fan base, concert sales...those aren't telling?

Walk up to your average Joe and ask them if they've heard of Metallica...then ask if they've heard of Testament. I'd be willing to bet that more people have picked up instruments because of Master of Puppets more than the combined influences of all Testament's albums.

Guess you traveled in some pretty small circles where Testament had such a huge impact. And I guess Testament was sheltered from Metallica's early success, so that not a bit of what they were doing would rub off and their sound would remain so original and unique. Yeah...they wouldn't want to be a part of any success formula, would they?

I concede. Only you are more metal than Testament. I'm sure your metal school classes are filling up with 15 year old boys who need their ears cleaned.

schenkadere said:
Let me get this straight, you're disputing that Metallica had a greater impact on the industry and metal...regardless of record sales, fan base, concert sales...those aren't telling?

See, now we're getting somewhere. You didn't SAY that, you said Testament was a ripoff of Metallica [/paraphrased].

I don't dispute your backpeddled argument at all.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Couldn't of said it better myself. And yes Testament is going to start "creating" a new album with Skol and Tempesta on the skins. They said they wanted to start making an album on Live in London under the interview section and just recently I talked to my good old friend that takes lessons from Skol from the Megadeth board and he claims that they are deffinetly going to have it done soon. My guess would be by like October.

Groovy! :headbang:

MadeInNewJersey said:
Ha ha ha, you're such a fucking pussy. And apparently have serious short-term memory problems as well.

Does this comment by you ring a bell? It should, it's only maybe 5 posts up above:

So YOU can be a dick as much as you'd like, but can't take it? Ok, got it. Are you coming to the NYC show Saturday night? Or do you just hang about this forum to antagonize and then whine afterwards?
We don't do families you fuck. You shouldn't talk anything about his son. Will you go to the show?

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
We don't do families you fuck. You shouldn't talk anything about his son. Will you go to the show?

Thank you Bald guy...maybe an occassional mandatory mother joke, but never a bad word about the kids. This guy has no class.

Who cares about the fucking show? Is this NJ guy 16 or something? Some of us have responsibilities and running off to a show isn't top priority...I did that when I was a kid and saw oodles more talent back then!

schenkadere said:
Thank you Bald guy...maybe an occassional mandatory mother joke, but never a bad word about the kids. This guy has no class.

Who cares about the fucking show? Is this NJ guy 16 or something? Some of us have responsibilities and running off to a show isn't top priority...I did that when I was a kid and saw oodles more talent back then!

The comment was in jest, you sopping wet faggot. I've seen plenty of posts from you that have bordered on absurd, obnoxious & downright piss-poor. Jesus christ, clean the sand out of your vagina before you come post again. Your teenage kid has more balls than you, apparently.

And it's a Saturday night show, dumb-ass. If you don't like Anthrax enough to go see them in their fucking hometown on a weekend night, AND you live in New York, what the fuck are you doing on their forum even?

P.S. I'm 32 and have plenty of responsibility of my own. Don't think for one fucking second that just because your sperm managed to find a fucking egg that you're the god of responsibility, got it?

MetalThrasher442 said:
IMO Testament is far better because..

1. Better catalog
2. Not only were Testament better live back in the day..but, they're are currently better live..
3. Ok fuck it I'm done

Point is...Testament is better.
Ahhh, no. Testament is great, but Megadeth OWNS.:worship: