Testament Record Sales

It's a good jump from the last time I saw the whole total! And yeah who knows..especially if Megs is supplying the figures lol.But I could see it true.

50 million is a lot! Of course, this is worldwide, but still very impressive (if any close to the real figure).

That's an extremely high number I'd actually believe. Also I read there's a process for getting a record certified. It's something like the record company has to pay $500 to check the shipment numbers and then another $500 to have the Gold/Platinum record made. That's probably why Testament never got certified, Atlantic was too lazy to pay for it.

Yeah, I bet a $1000 is a lot for a company like that. Didn't Eric once say that if there's a dolar lying on a table they're not exactly gonna go "hey man!"? :p:p Seriously though, I'd imagine that getting a certification for a record by a band that's not on your roster anymore still enhances your repute and profitability, and is not tantamount to admitting you've done wrong letting that band go. I hope it's not a personal issue and that one day they'll do a check for the old albums and find out they've got some long overdue certifications to apply for.

Yeah, I bet a $1000 is a lot for a company like that. Didn't Eric once say that if there's a dolar lying on a table they're not exactly gonna go "hey man!"? :p:p Seriously though, I'd imagine that getting a certification for a record by a band that's not on your roster anymore still enhances your repute and profitability, and is not tantamount to admitting you've done wrong letting that band go. I hope it's not a personal issue and that one day they'll do a check for the old albums and find out they've got some long overdue certifications to apply for.

Yeah. And I'm sure it's not just the U.S they've done Gold. I'm sure they've got certifications in other countries like Germany, Japan, etc.

All good here as well. Hopefully so are you and the little one.

I can't recall more thrash covers of Beatles' songs than REALM's "Eleanor Rigby" and CORONER's "I want you (she's so heavy)", but I'm sure other bands in this genre did play some of their stuff too. It would be hilarious to hear the boys do stuff like Yellow Submarine, but seriously if they were to do Beatles, I'd rather they picked up some other tune.