Testament setlist from Sun n' Steel?

markgugs said:
You are so fucking pathetic, it actually IS funny.

(markgugs...besides it being apparent you can't take your own medicine.......)

roomthinksfunny.jpg

why do bands continue to play Jack's fests and why do fans continue to go??:Smug:

Jack is all about the money. If he saw how TOTT, Progpower(www.progpowerusa.com),Maryland deathfest(www.supremebrutality.com/fest , Northern Lights Festival(www.unrestrainedmag.com/nlf , or BWBK fest are run, he would see how well organized fests are done but he doesn't care people. He is like a bad sports owner. He still makes his money even if crowds are sparse.

Plus, he shouldn't try setting up fests in Florida, California, or even New Jersey. He should just focus on the one that has been around the longest Milwaukee and try to make that as good as it once was.

im goin to see them tomorrow at the new jersey metalfest.... i hope this doesnt happen there. last time i was suppoda go see testament wit halford in new york they canceled the tour like a week or 2 before i was so fuckin pissed and sad..... now im so fired up for this cause im goin to see one of my fav bands the week before a huge show for my band so i get to learn from the masters i guess u can say.... i know that they wont dissapoint but wut about the rodie people???

MetalDeth said:
i was suppoda go see em in poughkeepsie but that show got canceled
sooo fucking pissed man

exactly. same shit happened to me. can't wait for tomorrow though.