Testament Song Statistics

Pascal

Dec 1, 2010
I ran across this very interesting website the other day.

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/testament-6bd68e9a.html?year=2011

This site is amazing. I had no clue such data could ever be retrieved. These stats might prove very helpful to Testament when planning their future tours. Always good to know which songs have been overplayed or underplayed over the entire span of a bands existence. Not all bands keep track of this kind of information but some bands actually do. I read an article that stated Dream Theater keep a setlist record of each city they perform in. This way they can avoid having to repeat the same songs when performing live in a city. That's not to say Testament shouldn't play Over the Wall, Into the Pit, or Practice What You Preach when performing a gig. Those songs stand the test of time but it would be cool to mix it up from year to year.

They've played MALPRACTICE in 2009 ??? I wonder why they ignore the songs from PWYP/SOB/TR/Low...???

BECOZ FANS ONLEH LIKE TEH OLD STUFF...
I wish they'd just buck up and stop ignoring half their fucking discography.

The only problem with that site is ANYONE can edit or add a setlist they want.....its well known in the past that people just make fake setlists and add them. It happened recently with the current maiden and megadeth tours.

I would say going by the setlists on known bootlegs that exist is much more accurate then that site.. but that just my 2 cents.

If you go to my link below you can find my testament bootlegs all with setlists...i believe i have a lot more shows/setlists then you will find anywhere else online.

Whoaaa. So many fucking bootlegs.
Dyou know which ones from around 98-02 and 90-91 are good quality, or have good setlists? I've been searching for bootlegs or proshots from the Souls and Gathering tours, as they pretty much ignore those albums live anywhere else. I've only been able to find Open Air Dynamo 2000. =/
Edit: I have nothing I'd be able to trade with you. Fffffffffuuuuuuuu

Whoaaa. So many fucking bootlegs.
Dyou know which ones from around 98-02 and 90-91 are good quality, or have good setlists? I've been searching for bootlegs or proshots from the Souls and Gathering tours, as they pretty much ignore those albums live anywhere else. I've only been able to find Open Air Dynamo 2000. =/
Edit: I have nothing I'd be able to trade with you. Fffffffffuuuuuuuu

If you click on the date of a show it will give you the setlist and the sound rating I gave it. Which is Subjective of course.. sorry im to lazy to look for ya. lol I might be able to torrent a show or two on request...depending on the show.

Yeah. Beautiful collection, bubba. I never knew they ever played Deadline live. Wish some of these songs were brought back. Chuck once said they considered doing (and filming) a rarities show. Hopefull this will happen one day.

Yeah. Beautiful collection, bubba. I never knew they ever played Deadline live. Wish some of these songs were brought back. Chuck once said they considered doing (and filming) a rarities show. Hopefull this will happen one day.

thanks....yeah that would be awesome if they did a rarities show someday, they have so many great songs they dont really play live much or at all.

If you click on the date of a show it will give you the setlist and the sound rating I gave it. Which is Subjective of course.. sorry im to lazy to look for ya. lol I might be able to torrent a show or two on request...depending on the show.
Not a problem.

Testament 10/04/99: Hirsch, Nurnburg, Germany

Testament 02/17/91: The Boathouse, Norfolk, VA

Testament 04/13/08: Key Club, Hollywood, CA

Any chance you could send me any of those three shows? I'd be willing to trade whatever bootlegs I have, though I dont have many, if at all, for he bands you listed on your page. =/
I do have almost every show Metallica has played (leave me alone Redfly :loco: haha), or at least have access to, if you'd be interested in any of those =p Mind you, a lot are in mp3.

From what I've seen, SBTL is for die hards only really. Really bad quality, but decent footage.

I have 9 bootlegs that they sold from their site over the years,they are of varying quality.The oldest ones are the best for some reason.The one from Japan on the Gathering tour is total shit.I have a pretty good one and it's the only one with Murphy that they put out.But they didn't do it on DVD and according to ms a most people only bought the Alex ones so they aren't transferring it to DVD as with the others, so I need to get it transferred.That one has a lot of songs from Low.
Maybe if people start emailing them to put it out on DVD they will.I think it was all the excitement of Alex coming back that kept the Murphy one from selling.But it's been years now so maybe it would sell.

Low
Legions (in hiding)
The Preacher
All I could Bleed
Alone In The Dark
Burnt Offerings
Ride
Trial by Fire
Trail Of Tears
Hail Mary
Dog Faced Gods
Over The Wall
Disciples Of The Watch

Did you dye your hair again?!

I don't see any on their site but you could try emailing ms a.They might have some sitting around.

I thought that looked more like the picture you had up awhile ago.I've gotten lazy I've been meaning to do mine for like 2 years haha.

Damn,seeing All I could bleed live would rock. The only reason I didn't buy that bootleg was that it had been released only on VHS. I wish some more bootlegs were released (especially The Ritual, Low and Souls of Black tours).