Testament to Oz???

Nordic_Warrior said:
Dude, do like me, find their tour dates, pick a show, and travel to that place just for the fucking show, haha. It will give you awesome memories i'm telling you. Testament is fucking worth it!!

Yeah right - I wish I had the cash to go overseas for a concert.

Australia's pretty damn remote, and it's a fair bit o money.

Nordic_Warrior said:
That is true....i guess you might have a chance when they do ever finish that long waiting record. They'll do a world tour and maybe if you kiss some butts they'll go to Crocodile Hunter's land.

The Crocodile Hunter is a nice enough guy, but I hate that ocker accent of his...him and damn Paul Hogan. :puke:

Nordic_Warrior said:
Dude, do like me, find their tour dates, pick a show, and travel to that place just for the fucking show, haha. It will give you awesome memories i'm telling you. Testament is fucking worth it!!

life_is_deth said:
Yeah right - I wish I had the cash to go overseas for a concert.

Australia's pretty damn remote, and it's a fair bit o money.

@Nordic Warrior: glad to see that there are other people crazy like me, eheheh :headbang:
I agree: you will always have good memories.

@life_is_deth: yes, it's true, you need money to travel and sometimes, when you have it, you don't have holidays... :D

does anyone know if Testament gonna be in Waken 2006 at all ??
we're so going there "love that place" and it would be coold if can see them there ,
missed them last year ... AARRGGHHH
i seen them YEARS ago in the states , Can't rememer the whole show , i just remember how Awesom the sound and the set was ... unreal ...
children of Bodom and Arch Enemy seem to FINALLY have decided to come here ... so not far away for the Testament boys i hope ... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
belive me ,they'd need a big venue too ...
oh i gotta stop dreaming now ... :(