Testament touring schedule

U

Unregistered

Hey, i was wondering if when testament tours the US they will come to minnesota. I am only 15 and i dont want to never get to see testament! much like what happened with megadeth. Please answer this somebody!

I think you needn't fear that they are going to disband in the near future - why should they??? Megadeth...well, I've seen them on their final tour and I wish I had not. That was so weak...I think they had their strongest times with everything up to "Rust in Peace". Even if I also like some of their later stuff, the old tunes were outstanding thrash (just listen to "Holy Wars", man - Mustaine has always had something to say with great lyrics, by the way). So all in all - I think we all (everybody who wasn't there when Metal started, more or less) have the "disgrace of being born too late" (some friends of mine use that term), but for Testament, I think you will have the chance to see them - Hey, I am older than you and haven't seen them yet either. The part of Germany I live in is the worst shithole where nothing's going on. This summer, I have to travel a bit to get to a concert of the guys...