Testament U.S. dates

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I've read on Alex Skolnick's site that there will be more U.S. shows coming up soon and it's been also mentioned by Phil Arnold Testament's manager. This is awesome news and it would be great if they could swing by Montreal if they decide to hit the north east coast (i.e. Boston or Chicago). I think the time has come for north america to get a taste of the reunion.

:hotjump:

Pascal79 said:
I've read on Alex Skolnick's site that there will be more U.S. shows coming up soon and it's been also mentioned by Phil Arnold Testament's manager. This is awesome news and it would be great if they could swing by Montreal if they decide to hit the north east coast (i.e. Boston or Chicago). I think the time has come for north america to get a taste of the reunion.

:hotjump:
I completely agree with you.

coolsnow7 said:
I'm waiting for the NY show.

they just played in NY a few months ago (Oct. 2nd)....granted not NYC and granted the northern NY show is way too far but the LI show was definetly reachable for anyone in the city....anyone who missed it just because it wasn't in the city missed out on a great fucking show....