Anthrax\Testament tour a possibility?

DiscipleOfThePit said:
And you based that on nothing.

Metal does enthuse me but not when it appears to me to be totally money driven. It wasn't metal that bored me just there, it was you're long spiel of bull.

Well, obviously I don't believe it's a long spiel of bull, the fact that I can intelligently debate about bands. It's just some fans like yourself give off the perception of immaturity and lack the understanding of anything longer than a text message and need the shit explained out to them. Unfortunately, you have the attention span of a goldfish with alzheimers and didn't bother to properly take in my points above - either that or you're in denial.

As you basically responded to my posts with a 'yawn' of boredom & think I'm typing major league boring shit - I realize my mistake to think I may get some intelligent conversation on these boards.

Your next response is irrelevant... I couldn't care less to continue discussing this shit with closed repressed minds.

I wish you all the best in your delerium! :headbang:

didn't scott admit that they are doing it because there was some good money involved?
(http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=3591)
and all the talking about rob and john still being in the band, just for not loosing the fans of that line-up, thats just hypocrite. for me if you're not on stage you're not in the band, sorry.
scott just doesn't get over it that they aren't as big as slayer. by the way, you shouldn't reunite for the fans or for the money or for whatever, you should just do something like that when you really feel the urge for yourself to do it. come on they kicked frankie out two years or so ago and now they are all back together and happy, how fake can you be.

for testament you can say there hasn't been a permanet line-up since the ritual tour, and i doubt that they are making big money now that they tour with the original guys.

it's just about integrity, the testament guys have it, and anthrax lost it.

Ramses-Bringer Of War said:
Well, obviously I don't believe it's a long spiel of bull, the fact that I can intelligently debate about bands. It's just some fans like yourself give off the perception of immaturity and lack the understanding of anything longer than a text message and need the shit explained out to them. Unfortunately, you have the attention span of a goldfish with alzheimers and didn't bother to properly take in my points above - either that or you're in denial.

As you basically responded to my posts with a 'yawn' of boredom & think I'm typing major league boring shit - I realize my mistake to think I may get some intelligent conversation on these boards.

Your next response is irrelevant... I couldn't care less to continue discussing this shit with closed repressed minds.

I wish you all the best in your delerium! :headbang:

In a previous post you made the point that I couldn't know if Anthrax had reunited for the money because I hadn't spoken to them about it in person. That point, is the only post in this thread which showcases a lack of intelligence.

And, FYI, there is a difference between being closed minded to being critical which is something you have shown you can't be.

I personaly don't really care to know why Anthrax reunited. I was too young to see the original lineup and yeah i don't care why cuz i always wanted to see the original members of anthrax play together, and now i did get to see them. And i'm really happy about that.