testament with nick barker and sneap

Massili

Jun 3, 2005
Andy says:

"So I'm just finishing off the mix for DEW-SCENTED right now, back to MEGADETH, then JOB FOR A COWBOY, DESPISED ICON, AS I LAY DYING and TESTAMENT… the latter I'm really looking forward to, with my old friend Nick Barker [ex-CRADLE OF FILTH, DIMMU BORGIR] on drums. Plenty of other things in the pipeline also, but I'll let you know about those as they get confirmed."

With skolnick, barker and sneap working together all we'll have is a fucking awesome testament album!!!

I look forward to it even more than new machine head album!

Wow he has an insanly awesome schedule ahead. Can't ask for much more then that...

barker is one of the best drummers out there.... i dont think it's a unlike combination since his roots are thrash metal bands... this album will rule!

barker is one of the best drummers out there.... i dont think it's a unlike combination since his roots are thrash metal bands... this album will rule!

I agree that he's one of the best drummers, but his sound doesn't seem like it would have very much chemistry with the band. Blast beats and a Roland TD-20 + Testament = :err:

I'm probably wrong though, because I've only heard his Dimmu Borgir stuff, and I'm sure he's probably a very versatile drummer.

he's very good and i think he will do a great job in testament... but he hits like a pussy, it's the only complain about his playing!

untitled2cr0.jpg

hehe sry i didnt understand what he meant, i need to learn english!

yeah, Rio de Janeiro...

the most violence city in the world!

funny story about Rio and exodus:

when exodus came to play here last time (with skinlab singer) the guys of the band were given a gift in the wonderfull world of "VM - Vila Mimosa" ... (how is it in enlish?: house of whores - LOL). They liked it so much that they didnt want to go back to do the show, LMAO. I dont know if it was the guy who brought them to play here or their manager to beg them to go there and do the show! hehee

VM is so fucking crazy and funny! when one of you come to here ill take you there! :)