testament with nick barker and sneap

Testament has worked with Gene Hoglan and Dave Lombardo in the past, so I don't see why Nick Barker is a bad fit at all - his name belongs up there with those guys. One of my favorite metal drummers by far, his work with Dimmu is absolutely incredible, and I've seen him pull it off live, and he hits hard!

judging for the videos ive watched and what a friend of mine said when he saw him live i thought he hit soft
also he uses trigger in the whole kit, probably it's why i think he hits soft

When I first heard Nick with dimmu borgir I couldn't belive that kind of drumming was possible! And when I heard he was joining Testament I had my doubts about him fitting the tyle, but then I started listening to lock up again and now I'm convinced he'll fit the bill perfectly.
I actually belive he'll be the guy that brings Testament to the next brutal level!

I've known Nick for over 20 yrs now, its going to be alot of fun. I remember him and his mates smashing a hole in the stage extensions at Sheffield University when Sabbat played there in 1987 lol.

When I first heard Nick with dimmu borgir I couldn't belive that kind of drumming was possible! And when I heard he was joining Testament I had my doubts about him fitting the tyle, but then I started listening to lock up again and now I'm convinced he'll fit the bill perfectly.
I actually belive he'll be the guy that brings Testament to the next brutal level!

Here's Nick playing 'Over The Wall' with Testament in Bradford last year

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6640156303829869386

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

i love nick barker drumming but for testament style john tempesta is the best!

Im pretty sure nick will do an awesome job with testament, anyway i'm expecting something even better than the gathering album! btw a masterpiece!