Andy Sneap on Testament New Record

I'll pay attention when you stop talking out your ass!.Just because they dont play near your house doe'st mean their not touring.They dont play near me either.But i have been checking tour dates on their site for years.They have been touring all over the freakin world for years.Dont question my metal bitch ass i eat and breath it.And i was'nt trying to call you out anyone that responds to simple a post with such hostility is obviously a dick i was only asking a question.The reason eric did his dragonlord project when he did is because chuck got sick and he was bored his words in an interview,in an interview from 91 in rip he said they always new alex would leave one day because he is so talented.Your cant possibly be a real fan if you think it sucks skolnick is back if chuck and eric are happy wich they are i am too and i didn't say alex was a full on metal head that does'nt mean he wont give 100 percent.Did you see the smile on his face on the dvd you think he gets that responce and energy from add or his trio? screw you

Screw me, wow, that's bold. You're the one talking out of your ass. You don't pay attention. I do question your "metal ass". You tell me where I said Alex sucks. You fucking little bitch. Go back and read the threads on this board before you start talking shit. No one is happier than me that Alex is back. Just because I said Alex isn't a full-on metal head doesn't mean I think he sucks. Once again, you would know that if you had read this board longer than 2 minutes. Do you have his jazz trio cd's? I doubt it, I do. Rather than debate you point for point on why you're wrong on just about everything, I'll just leave you in your ignorance bitch boy. Just because someone disagrees with you you cry and run. Go ahead forest, run away little bitch boy. Oh and one more thing, FUCK YOU, you ignorant stupid fuck. Welcome to da boards.

now your not paying attention i didnt say you said alex sucks retard.the fact that you think there is any reason that skolnick being back sucks makes you suck!.That is what you said.As for bold whats bold about it? are you going to reap my soul dork?.Sounds like someone didn't get breast fed why dont you go try now i laugh in your stupid face.I dont have to read all the posts they have nothing to do with your specific comments.I dont have to have his jazz stuff i dont like jazz pheusion i like metal and thats it.Run to the forest? are you poet?.You fuckin stupid asshole friggin dick sack do you really think you can make me cry? Dont ask me a question about side projects and answer it yourself.People can disagree with me all they want,and frankly there is nothing for people to disagree with me about i think testament is what metal is supposed to sound like, you jumped down my throat for asking a question that you took the wrong way hipocrite.As for welcome to the boards i joined before you did i just dont have time to come here like i would like, but i'm here now so FUCK YOU!

now your not paying attention i didnt say you said alex sucks retard.the fact that you think there is any reason that skolnick being back sucks makes you suck!.That is what you said.As for bold whats bold about it? are you going to reap my soul dork?.Sounds like someone didn't get breast fed why dont you go try now i laugh in your stupid face.I dont have to read all the posts they have nothing to do with your specific comments.I dont have to have his jazz stuff i dont like jazz pheusion i like metal and thats it.Run to the forest? are you poet?.You fuckin stupid asshole friggin dick sack do you really think you can make me cry? Dont ask me a question about side projects and answer it yourself.People can disagree with me all they want,and frankly there is nothing for people to disagree with me about i think testament is what metal is supposed to sound like, you jumped down my throat for asking a question that you took the wrong way hipocrite.As for welcome to the boards i joined before you did i just dont have time to come here like i would like, but i'm here now so FUCK YOU!

The cryfest continues. Run to the forest? haha, you are stupid. Run forest as in the movie Forest Gump. You get offended entirely too easy, you're illiterate, and you can't even spell the word hypocrite right. So what if you signed up before I did, what are you trying to prove? You display nothing but your own ignorance, so keep posting away, eventually you'll say something that has merit. It might take awhile, but it should happen. :lol:

haha ok i got the forest wrong i dont give a shit i've never seen the movie.And i'm not trying to prove anything i dont need to prove shit you are the one bringing up stupid stuff too cover the fact you posted something so inheirantly stupid.,I also dont care about about spelling every word right on a message board I mean really dude like you never made a typo.Your the idiot that said testament isn't a full time band just because they dont tour you trailor park but just skip over that fact why dont you email that comment to eric and see what he thiks about.As for alex skolnick it is the very fact that he is not a full blown metal head that gives testament such a unique sound.I have my misgiveings as well because it was alex that would take out some of the riffs and the double bass.But i love every last thing they do and trust chuck and eric completely. p.s. i'm really enjoying this! ....jerk

ok i do have one question for you.Do you know what happened with jon allen?.I know he had some sort of family crisis but i thought he was going to come back

haha ok i got the forest wrong i dont give a shit i've never seen the movie.And i'm not trying to prove anything i dont need to prove shit you are the one bringing up stupid stuff too cover the fact you posted something so inheirantly stupid.,I also dont care about about spelling every word right on a message board I mean really dude like you never made a typo.Your the idiot that said testament isn't a full time band just because they dont tour you trailor park but just skip over that fact why dont you email that comment to eric and see what he thiks about.As for alex skolnick it is the very fact that he is not a full blown metal head that gives testament such a unique sound.I have my misgiveings as well because it was alex that would take out some of the riffs and the double bass.But i love every last thing they do and trust chuck and eric completely. p.s. i'm really enjoying this! ....jerk

I'm glad you're enjoying it, I know I was. I don't know anything about Jon Allen except that he is playing with Sadus and Dragonlord. Nick Barker is playing with Testament now though.

glad to here the feelling is mutual i find it theraputic like blowing people away on a good video game! hmm ya i read that about barker,i'll admit i'm not familier with his work,i seems that the people who are say he was in some bands i would not have liked anyway but he must be damn good if testament has brought him in even if it's just temporary

glad to here the feelling is mutual i find it theraputic like blowing people away on a good video game! hmm ya i read that about barker,i'll admit i'm not familier with his work,i seems that the people who are say he was in some bands i would not have liked anyway but he must be damn good if testament has brought him in even if it's just temporary

I should hope so. I can see Testament making a new album either this year or perhaps at the very latest by 2009, to mark a 10 year mark since their last album that had new original material, the Gathering.

Nickolas with Max in '89 :loco:

194090428_181851c92f.jpg

thanx to daveingham