TGOTE=packing like a old recycled egg carton

Jesse1Custer

Oct 24, 2002
Visit site
:yuk:
no doubt, the music is killer. the logo kicks ass

but the quality is the cheapes cover i have ever seen and owned.

i order the DLP (the fanpic is so dark, and gray...you can see absolutly nothing) i hoped that i found me inside :Smug:

and the fanpic at the digipack :puke:

cover_72.jpg

can you find me or can you take a look of the cool tattoos?

so charlie and scott. lets make a quality poster for the fans. so they can find themselves at a rockin CD-Cover.

For this result,the "send us your tatoos action" it was unnecessary

p.s. its the german one. hope you got (US) a better result

i have this version- the cardboard does not work at all. if you see the booklet you will see how the colours of the cover design should look. but the cover art looks shit when printed on this recycled cardboard. yuk!

also do you find that the digipak does not close properly?

the US one came out a lot better. im sorry that one came out like shit. the US one didnt have that much more too offer though. the music kills, but it was a 2 page booklet. front cover, inside front, inside back, back cover. at least its new anthrax music.

the 8-page booklet in the digipak has 4 pages dedicated to merch which IMO is really vulgar and over the top. why they didn'y have some pics from the recordings i don't know!

Hey, I thought it was quite a nice package. I got the digipack with extra disk and thought it looked smart. Sounds smarter though......

By the way, I'm in the UK and found it in HMV, Bristol a day after the release date so distribution seems to be okay here.

Oh, I'm new to the forum too - hi!

Rich

Wecome Rich, the rest of the guys on the board are arseholes but i'm cool as fuck! :tickled:

I liked the digi-pack as well, it's a shame that u cant really see the tattoo thing though....

WTF! why when everything is ok you have to find something wrong enjoy the music (Which is fucking great) and stop fucking complain about shit TGO2E kicks ass. I'm quite happy with my digipack in this recycled paper I'm not sure of having seen something like this before but again fucking enjoy the music man!!!!!

evilpower said:
WTF! why when everything is ok you have to find something wrong enjoy the music (Which is fucking great) and stop fucking complain about shit TGO2E kicks ass. I'm quite happy with my digipack in this recycled paper I'm not sure of having seen something like this before but again fucking enjoy the music man!!!!!
Exactly, enjoy the music, as I know, thats what I paid my money for. Fair enough I thought the packaging was pretty poor, my cousin thought it was great, but its like a cat licking its own arse..... Its a matter of taste. Everyones personal taste is always different. The music is killer, and I finally found it in my local HMV. Not in the Anthrax section however. In the 2 for £20 section!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! :ill: I mean WTF?!?!?? How am I meant to know thats where I'd find it. If I had crystal balls I could see myself cumming, but I aint no fucking mind reader. Which unemployable first class honours degree reject made that decision? But at least I found it, and thats the main thing. :headbang:

i got mine Friday and I kinda like the packaging. It has a weathered look. Plus who cares the songs Thrashed my head off! I got the Digipack and I must say In my World is freaking awesome with Bush! The P.O.T. songs are just over the top with John singing.

It'd be great to hear "Time" okay but what about "Blood"? How come that didn't get voted for? Great song, one of their best. Have they ever played it live?

Rich

to me it's a shame they recorded songs we have all heard 100s of time already. they should have done the POT songs like blood, time, discharge and skeletons etc

Or Imitation of Life, great song!

I think they played Skeletons once or twice on the Among tour then dropped it. Anybody know if this is true or not? Didn't hear it at the shows I went to (Sheffield and London) but I can't remember too much apart from "fuck, this is loud", "wish I had one of those Celtic Frost shirts!" and "why play a Judas Priest cover when you could be playing Horror Of It All!".

Rich