Would anybody like a completely free beasting thrash CD?

Im suprised you havent posted on UK Thrash to promote it there. Its alright, its a bit untight, the bass tone as a bit empty and the vocals arent for me. Im sure itd all be love n japes with a better recording though. Just noticed the St.Anger snare haha.

UK Thrash eh... may have a look at that.

Your criticism is entirely fair... though calling it a St Anger snare is pretty much the harshest thing you could possibly ever say to anybody...

All are now posted, so should be with you very soon :)

If anyone's interested we have a making of documentary on youtube... if you watch then hang in for the first minute, that's from our 2nd practice, everything speeds up considerably when it cuts to our first gig!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im suprised you havent posted on UK Thrash to promote it there. Its alright, its a bit untight, the bass tone as a bit empty and the vocals arent for me. Im sure itd all be love n japes with a better recording though. Just noticed the St.Anger snare haha.

I'm also curious to know where you got it from? As I hadn't sent any by the date you posted...

Also, it is a first demo recorded entirely for free... I did try and warn people it wouldn't sound like Andy Sneap! We do have 9 new songs and we're looking into ways of getting pro sounding recordings for cheap. Which isn't easy...

Well I got mine yesterday and had a listen through earlier on. First impressions are good. The songs are well written and the sound is pretty good considering the circumstances. The vocals are a bit too low in the mix though and are completely overpowered by the music in a few spots. The multiple vocalists (that I only noticed on the first song??) work very well, a nice feature. The music is well played and is very good.

Good effort. I would very much like to hear some more material when you get it made.

That's real cool. I hope I'm not too late XD Just don't go mailing other shit to me and giving out my address rofl

i agree, after hearing a few tracks i love it, its powerful lol and its cool like lordmoron said when my mum walks into my room and says what the hell is diddykoi6 and why is it on our mail? i love the artwork too, and gotta say thanks alot :) must of been alot of work and cost a bit to send em all out and produce, and i hope you dont mind but, on last fm the profile for thrashist regime was empty no info or pics so i updated it with your myspace info, its editable if its wrong mind =/ http://www.last.fm/music/thrashist+regime