Thrashist Regime - CARNIVAL OF MONSTERS

:tickled: I'll give you that one... to be fair we were delayed by about two years by one of our members having a serious failure of his internal organs and having a transplant.

Mutant are probably winning that one anyway though I would think, given that they technically supposedly still exist!

That's my thinking. But they dropped off the face of the earth without a word at the height of their popularity, turned down a lot of incredible offers for festivals as well as an offer from Divebomb to reissue Laserdrome, which has now become a minor collector's item and sells for up to £80 online. Then there's a LOT of people who ordered merch and CDs they never got. It's just... weird. Nothing adds up.

I saw a copy on Ebay from Carnival of Monsters is that from your band account?
No... I've no idea why some guy bought a copy of it in order to put it on ebay for one penny less than it cost him to buy. Been trying to work out what the point is of that! In fact he'd listed it before it had even been sent out, so it can't be because he hated it either!

If you're after the CD get it from www.fathippyrecords.co.uk. Cheers :)

Me and my mate are half way through the album and we're diggin' it big time. Great job with the vocals Joe, they sound great! Congrats all round are deserved I think. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to get back to it...

P.S. You must get some shirts with this artwork out!

Without trying to pester Joe, I tried emailing again (same outcome sadly). You think you could try and rig me one somehow sometime please? ;)