Thrashist Regime

Caveman Ninja

It's a carnival... of monsters!
Sep 11, 2008
Dolph Lundgren's Secret Island
I took the liberty of making my own thread. I hope nobody minds. Here is our new album cover:

Thrashistalbumcover.jpg

THRASHIST REGIME - FEARFUL SYMMETRY

(Release 02/04/12 on FAT HIPPY RECORDS)

1. PRISON BREAK
2. UNISOL
3. THE DIE IS CAST
4. SET IN STONE
5. CULTURE OF VANITY
6. HOTEL BLAST TERROR
7. SCAVENGER'S DAUGHTER
8. APOCALYPTIC EPIDEMIC
9. VERMIN
10. THE GRAVE
11. THE LAST HUNT

'FEARFUL SYMMETRY' LAUNCH TOUR:

FLANAGAN'S, ELGIN - 30/03/12
CAPTAIN TOM'S, ABERDEEN - 31/03/12
THE MOORINGS, ABERDEEN - 7/04/12

CAPTAIN TOM'S, ABERDEEN - 31/04/12
BANSHEE LABYRINTH, EDINBURGH - 13/04/12
THE SNOOTY FOX, WAKEFIELD - 14/04/12
NICE 'N' SLEAZY'S, GLASGOW - 22/04/12

plus a couple more potentially to be added!

The cover is by Dan Goldsworthy, who also did our album production and did the cover for Hell's 'Human Remains' album and Sylosis's 'The Edge of the Earth'. The guy is an absolute legend amongst mortals...

NICE! That cover is fucking amazing and I can't wait to hear the music! One question though, where can I order it? Through the record label's site?

It will be on Amazon UK for pre-order soon enough! Also through the Fat Hippy Records website, and also i-Tunes and Amazon download for people who aren't into physical format (who will thus be missing out on the opportunity to get all the awesome pieces of artwork that litter the booklet too; there's one on every page, all based around the Fearful Symmetry trilogy).

You know what Keenan, you're probably the only person who has seen it so far who actually knows who the guy on the cover even is :lol:

BUT IT'S NOT SYMMETRICa- I must say it's rather good, certainly a nice change from what you usally get on thrash sleeves these days.

Really can't wait for this one, mate - will you have copies at FTA?

It will be on Amazon UK for pre-order soon enough! Also through the Fat Hippy Records website, and also i-Tunes and Amazon download for people who aren't into physical format (who will thus be missing out on the opportunity to get all the awesome pieces of artwork that litter the booklet too; there's one on every page, all based around the Fearful Symmetry trilogy).

You know what Keenan, you're probably the only person who has seen it so far who actually knows who the guy on the cover even is :lol:

I THOUGHT that's who that was. :p

Will definitely give this a listen. If you come near where I live I will try and get there as well, although I do live pretty far down south.

Dorset. I don't mind travelling a bit, but obviously it depends on money/ transport links etc.

Dorset is bloody miles away unfortunately...

Album is available on preorder from Amazon!!

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fearful-Symmetry-Thrashist-Regime/dp/B007N5OIEE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332471125&sr=8-1[/ame]

There's something that feels fucking cool about that :)