Thrashist Regime album cover and details

Caveman Ninja

It's a carnival... of monsters!
Sep 11, 2008
Dolph Lundgren's Secret Island
Hope you don't mind me making a thread about it. So happy with it all!

Thrashistalbumcover.jpg

THRASHIST REGIME - FEARFUL SYMMETRY

(Release 02/04/12 on FAT HIPPY RECORDS)

1. PRISON BREAK
2. UNISOL
3. THE DIE IS CAST
4. SET IN STONE
5. CULTURE OF VANITY
6. HOTEL BLAST TERROR
7. SCAVENGER'S DAUGHTER
8. APOCALYPTIC EPIDEMIC
9. VERMIN
10. THE GRAVE
11. THE LAST HUNT

'FEARFUL SYMMETRY' LAUNCH TOUR:

FLANAGAN'S, ELGIN - 30/03/12
CAPTAIN TOM'S, ABERDEEN - 31/03/12
THE MOORINGS, ABERDEEN - 7/04/12

CAPTAIN TOM'S, ABERDEEN - 31/04/12
BANSHEE LABYRINTH, EDINBURGH - 13/04/12
THE SNOOTY FOX, WAKEFIELD - 14/04/12
NICE 'N' SLEAZY'S, GLASGOW - 22/04/12

plus a couple more potentially to be added!

The cover is by Dan Goldsworthy, who also did our album production and did the cover for Hell's 'Human Remains' album and Sylosis's 'The Edge of the Earth'. The guy is an absolute legend amongst mortals...

WOWOWOWOWWOWWWW!

Love it man, how it's gonna be distribution outside UK?

Should be available from Amazon UK, and you'll be able to get it from the Fat Hippy Records website. Also I-tunes etc. for the people who have abandoned physical formats. They're the mugs though, they won't get to see the beautiful artwork... there's a different painting on every page of the booklet. It's going to be beautiful!

My copy has arrived (less than a month from England, totally within the margin).

And the booklet is fabulous!

The music too :p

Great stuff Wyv! See, totally worth getting the physical CD over imaginary MP3s... We are human! We like something tangible!

Hope you're digging the tunes too :)

Totally right. I do need the physical copy, MP3s are inhuman :loco:

And the music is damn good, since I have the demo (thanks again Joe) I was already acquainted with 'The Die Is Cast' and so it became my instant favorite, so for now I'm digging the depths of the album to get more into the rest of the stuff.
Pretty neat the Spider Man vs The Hunter trilogy and 'Unisol' (they don't make action heroes like them anymore :p)

My personal favourite is The Last Hunt... Really glad you're enjoying it though (and you Carnut too!). I feel like it's pretty varied for a thrash album (some short fast shouty songs and some epic longer melodic stuff, and a few in-between). But it's really impossible for me to be objective about it, I'm sure you understand that...

But it's really impossible for me to be objective about it, I'm sure you understand that...

Really? :saint:

Scavenger's Daughter was the next one that caught my ear. Growing a bit each time I listen to the record :kickass:

Got a gig supporting Death Angel when the play The Ultra-Violence in full in Glasgow!! Kick ass!

Yeah I read it on the TR Facebook page, I'm very glad you guys can do it and I'm very pissed I can't attend.

Get some pics! ;)