Thank you and other ramblings....

The best compliment I can give you is to say that I missed not being there this year, as much as I loved being their next year. I won't make that mistake again. :)

Thank YOU Glenn & Jen, I've attended ProgPower USA off and on thru the years since #2 and have met so many fantastic people that we've become friends on facebook and in life. We attended other festivals together and even though we may not see each other but once a year (or 3 or 4) seeing them again is like seeing family. The atmosphere and camaraderie at PP is unlike any other show or festival I've ever attended. I cannot wait to come back to ProgPower in 2016 and get reaquainted with old friends and meet some new ones.

CHeers to you

John

Just another fine example of Government bureaucracy, as well as watching OUR tax dollars at work FOR us. The good news is Glenn and the rest of his crew don't get derailed by this BS. That's why I will keep coming back! Keep up the fantastic work!

Throughout the festival I had the opportunity to talk to a lot of bands and newbs to get their viewpoint and the common theme was how much they enjoyed and were surprised by the family atmosphere of the fans. That is the one thing that keeps me coming back. Line ups ebb and flow, but I see the same awesome people year after year, and that family grows every year. Thank you Glenn for fostering this atmosphere that makes ProgPower a very unique experience.

Glenn, the festival was one of the best ever. The oldschool bands REALLY brought it. Soto, Saxon, Saint (yes I realize Saxon and Saint were Showcase bands for those that might try to interject, but without PPUSA, the Showcase wouldn't exist.) Helker, Voyager, UtA, Riverside etc. etc. were awesome as well. It was a killer show. In my 47 years of life, I don't think I have ever heard better backing vocals than Soto. In fact, this WAS the best show for backing vocals I have seen. Jeff Duncan (Armored Saint) is a great backing vocalist as well. Yeah I realize backing vocals may not be the biggest "thing" for many people, but when you have lots of great bands out there, small stuff separates them. Voyager...... so fun. Despite the troubles, you brought a killer product Glenn. I am sure you feel like you aged five years, but I have absolutely no complaints about the bands. I REALLY wanted to see Morgana Lefey, but I don't know that they would have topped Soto...... though it is apples to oranges in comparison. I also was looking forward to Hibria. They struck the right note with me, but I was completely satisfied anyway. Hope they can make another fest.
Get some rest bro !! You deserve it. Looking forward to next year !! You can't retire until I do, btw. ^__~ PPUSAL might be a good retiring point eh ?

I can't thank Glenn, Jen, and the staff enough - you guys are absolutely fantastic for making all of this happen. This festival is an amazing experience for me each year, and a fantastic vacation. I'm a lifer from this point forward! Had an absolutely fantastic, KICK-ASS time and that's all due to the hard work the staffers put forth. !!!!THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks Glenn/Jen/Nathan/Milton for keeping it going. I completely agree that the social media presence that Jen has been spearheading has made a huge difference in the fest's popularity. I still run into people who love this genre and have not heard of PPUSA, but it is much easier now to get them involved. Also, thanks for taking chances on bands that may not fit the mold; it's sometimes good to get out of the comfort zone. Huge kudos to all the crew that make it happen year in and out.

Buying a ticket and showing up is the easy part. Thanks again to everyone who makes this thing happen for giving me my annual pilgrimage. My few days a year that are for me and those of like mind to absorb tunes and good company we probably don't otherwise get. I think you folks only partially understand how big a deal this fest is for us regulars.

May it endure forever.

The festival was again a highlight of the year for me. Glenn, Jen, Nathan, Milton, Wayne, and crew - you guys definitely rock! Organizing Prog Power may be a roll coaster of emotion, but it is a roll coaster that just keeps going up! Thanks for all you blood, sweat, and tears. (Now there's a thought for a promoter's choice!;))