Thank you for your music Evergrey.

Strahd

I am fine
Apr 3, 2002
Gothenburg, Sweden
www.gs.gfs.gu.se
Today has been a very sad one in my life. My dad has passed away at the relative early age of 66. He suffered from cancer since three years back and these past few months have been hell for him and our family. But through it all I have always had music to get me through the day and your music has been especially important. Songs as The Dark Discovery (which lyrics sometimes feels to close for comfort), End of your days and Recreation Day have been in constant rotation in my stereo and will continue to be so for some time I'm sure. From tomorrow every day will indeed be the beginning of a recreation day. So thank you for creating this soulful music, it has really helped me.

I'm sorry for you loss Strahd. I'm lucky to still have my father, so I can't compare to your loss. Take heart in knowing that he's not suffering.

Listen to I'm Sorry sixty or seventy times, like I did when my friend was hit by an SUV. It really helps.

And I too want to thank Evergrey for the music.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my own father when I was 7. So I have some knowlege of what you are going through.

I´m feeling very sorry about your and your familys loss.

Luckily I wasn´t in the same situation, yet. But I know that the day will come...and I´m quite afraid of that day.

I also want to say "Thank you EVERGREY!" for your wonderful music! Music has always helped me to get through the hard times in life.