Thank you to the crew & other thoughts....

That iPod thing actually reminds me of a minor question I had wanted to ask on here. Not complaining or anything, but what's the deal with the usual 2014 release house music before Pain of Salvation being replaced with Addicted and Deconstruction by the Devin Townsend Project?

That would be me.

I was tweaking the sound system EQ and filtering out some unwanted frequencies. Devin's music is ridiculously dense and I am really familiar with it so I plugged it in for a couple tracks to do some last minute adjustments.

And NO, that's not why they went on late.

:p

That would be me.

I was tweaking the sound system EQ and filtering out some unwanted frequencies. Devin's music is ridiculously dense and I am really familiar with it so I plugged it in for a couple tracks to do some last minute adjustments.

And NO, that's not why they went on late.

:p

Ah, that actually makes sense. I just assumed they ran out of the house music and didn't want to repeat so they just pressed play on whatever cd they had lying around.

I'd like to thank the crew for your collective time and effort put into making this festival such an awesome thing to witness. My son and I had a great time, and I plan to make this an annual event moving forward.

I'd also like to send a special thank you to Glenn and Jen - I can only imagine how difficult this beast would be to wrangle each year. Thank you SO much for driving this thing forward!!!

That's so cool, Glenn taking part in the moshpit. But I guess it's not without precedence, considering his penchant for stage diving! :worship: