Thank you!

noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
Hi! I finally found my way here!

Thank you for the kind words on the PM-board. I had no idea you already knew my work :)

Speaking of artwork that looks similar. I had this problem with one of my jobs. I had created an image for the italian band DGM... it was with a floating island with a city on. 3 weeks after I had finished the job I found the new cover by Thomas Ewerhard for the latest Threshold disc. I almost fell of the chair when I saw it. It was exactly the same idea. I talked to Thomas, and he had no problem with it... but I did of course.. so I had to rework it quite a bit. But it was really amazing that we had done the same thing at the same time... I could have presented my job a few weeks earlier and then homas would have had the same problem... well, shit happens :)

Mattias
www.progart.com

Hey Mattias, your work is AWESOME!!!

i can't tell you how many comments i've heard on that Antithesis cover.
you impress me sir.

i need to get off my but and try to catch up with you guys.

Thanks both of you! You're too kind.

Speaking of Hugh Syme. Do you know what he has been up to lately? I can't remember that I have seen one single new cover artwork from him since Arena's "Immortal".

And is website doesn't give any information at all.

Mattias
www.progart.com

Get out of here. You are playing in the top league, I'm not... yet. But I'm working on it :) So I'm the one who needs to practice.

Unfortunately the Arena disc turned out crappy when it was printed. The black was not really black. It was more grey and pale. I was really dissappointed with it.

Have you had the same experience that sometimes the final result doesn't end up good at all?

The artwork I'm most happy with myself is the Sonic Debris artwork.

My favourite of yours is Home 2.0. It's nothing but amazing. Was it done during the Terria session? It almost look like that.

Mattias

that happens sometimes.
i have figured out how to almost prevent it tho.

the home one was done right before terria.
it was actually the first in a small series i had planned but some of those ideas ended up becoming terria ideas instead. home is the pic i showed to
devin to show him the feel of what i was thinking for the cover and to see if it matched his vision. or something.