Thank You

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
I just wanna say Thanks to everyone for voicing their respect towards Dimebag and for not a SINGLE person making a single immature/trollish comment.
Just my two Cents, delete this if you want.

the dime didnt do shit to nobody so why should we even think about being childish about something as terrible as his death?

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
the dime didnt do shit to nobody so why should we even think about being childish about something as terrible as his death?
Some dumbasses are.....but thankfully none of them posts here!

Just wnated to post one more RIP for Dime... He was a real Rock'n'Roll Rebel... Thats sadly a dying breed...
And as for the topic I'd like to thank some people at the Imperiumi board (they might come here :D) for being very considerate about Dime's death though they also stated that they didn't really like his music... We all can agree about the fact that like his style or don't... he was really good at his style!!!!
I feel more inspired nowadays thanks to Dime... he lived like I'd want to, he took everything out of life and died doing what he loved and now I'm really gonna strive to get there!!!!

Misanthrope talked some shit about him in the thread on the DT board.. Id have stripped his skin off but I cant be assed to fly over to Mexico and do it... any volunteers?