Thank You

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Hey thanks to everyone who was able to make it out Friday night to cheer us on, and show your support for the band.

We have the greatest fans a band could ever wish for.

Special thanks to Dave for having us back in the premier time slot again, and being just such a great promoter and all around amazing guy.

Special thanks to Bear for making it easy again and just being so awesome at what you do, you rule buddy.

Eric Boles and the Timeline guys and rest of the crew, you just rock, Eric special thanks for being one of the coolest guys ever! and doing such a great job as always.

And what can you say about the crew at the Indy, totally on it as always, what a great venue!

Thank you Ed, much appreciated and you guys totally are the consummate professionals and rocked the house. You also had the biggest crowd of Friday night, we also had a Rage effect that happened at PPUSA a few years back and a lot of your fans left after you guys got off...That kind of sucked for JSS but it was a phenomenal show all the way around. Thank you and Thanks to Doug for giving me a very cool Enchant shirt!!!

Bear

PS: Sorry about the new font guys LOL

I'm still emotionally processing this weekend's events. I'm just utterly blown away. Regarding Enchant specifically, it was my third time seeing you guys play, and it was even more powerful this time than the previous two.

Unfortunately I'm exhausted (physically and emotionally) from the experience, and also short on time, so I can't post pics or a full report just yet. I will as soon as I can!

You fans who are some distance away who couldn't make it out to see Enchant this time around due to cost, please do yourself a favor: start a piggy bank and put a dollar each day in it. This is your "Enchant Live" fund. Next time they schedule a show, you will have the means -- and you will have an awesome experience that you won't soon forget!

Anyone who left missed a kick ass set from JSS and his boys. Not to mention a few bay area legends in Eric Martain and Dave and Phil from Y&T. THAT WAS SWEET! Jeff and his band were amazing.

Seeing Dave and Phil from Y&T do Open Fire and Mean Streak brought back the best of memories, that was the stuff Doug and I played togather as kids and came up on :headbang:

Hope to see you soon Bear.

Thank you Ed, much appreciated and you guys totally are the consummate professionals and rocked the house. You also had the biggest crowd of Friday night, we also had a Rage effect that happened at PPUSA a few years back and a lot of your fans left after you guys got off...That kind of sucked for JSS but it was a phenomenal show all the way around. Thank you and Thanks to Doug for giving me a very cool Enchant shirt!!!

Bear

PS: Sorry about the new font guys LOL

I think this was the order? It was really cool to finally play My Everafter. Bill and Dougs guitar key trade solos were amazing. We ran out of time for Oasis at the end but Prognosis kicked ass.

At Death's Door
Under Fire
My Gavel Hand
Below Zero
Blindsided
Monday
My Everafter
What To Say
Sinking Sand
Prognosis

For those of us who could not attend, would LOVE to see the song list from the show.

although i have only seen the band perform once back in march 2007, i can fully say what a great show it must have been to both see and hear the band live, simply put, these guys have chops, glancing at the band's discography reminds me how many solid platinum hits they have recorded over the years as a band, let's have a toast to one of the greatest rock bands of all time, :kickass: thanks for the great music ed and company, by the way, i will be promoting the band next week by wearing enchant apparel at rocklahoma 2008 aka mulletfest :lol: i hear the event draws in alot of people across america and overseas, always gratifying to hear someone shout from a crowd "Enchant rocks!" everytime i'm at a concert! let the mullet games begin...

Hey guys,

You cemented a fanship Friday night. I had heard Tug of War on an Inside Out sampler, and a few other songs along the way, but had never bought a CD. My friend from Vegas brought your DVD with him, which we checked out. I figured if you sounded as good Friday as on the video, I'd be amazed...well, I'm amazed.:headbang:

So I bought Tug of War after your set, and after talking with Ted, Blink of an Eye will be next.

Hope you guys play out again, SOON!