Thank You!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Blood-TicketSalesMeter_SoldOutRev2.jpg~original

I'd like to take a moment to issue a heartfelt & sincere thank you to everyone involved that has helped return ProgPower USA to a true "must-see" event status.

I'd like to thank our Social Media Team primarily this time around, as they have worked hard ever since the last festival ended. My wife, Jen, leads the team and they are the primary reason for our quick sell-out. They have worked around the clock to spread the word. That doesn't just mean they post on Facebook. They answer questions, leave comments in various forums/facebook, and continue to develop that family bond across all platforms. Jen's relentless drive has gotten the word out to far more people than I ever thought possible. Her team is why we sold-out in six days.

The team also consists of Matt Vicente (Our Assistant Facebook Admin), Wayne Joyner (Video/Shirt/Theme graphics), David Pando, (Social Media graphics- posters/banners/etc), our photographers- Esa Ahola, Allen Ross Thomas, & Stephen Schmidt (continuing to push those photos out), and Claus & Tess Jensen (who handle the website & emails).

I'm not going to go through the venue crews in detail again as I did so just a few weeks ago in my wrap-up post. However, they are the reason the machine works once we get to Atlanta. They have my back. I just stand around and bitch while they put up with me.

And finally, you the fans are simply incredible. You do not just buy tickets. You work around the clock to promo the festival like it is your own.. and it really is. You are the reason we have a world renown "family atmosphere." Without you, this festival fades away into the sunset. On behalf of Jen & myself, thank you.

See you next year and again in 2016.

Glenn

As I said on FB I love the re-energization of the fest. Have a few beers and then get started on XVII. ;) Congrats! :kickass:

Congratulations Glenn and Jenn!!!! I can't think of any other people that deserve this more than you two. Prog Power USA forever!!!!!

Simply awesome. Figured it would sell out, but all of a sudden 100 tix, then 30, then SOLD OUT! Hell yeah! :headbang::kickass: Thanks to EVERYONE who made this sell out possible!

Awesome news about the extremely quick sellout. well deserved for Glenn and Jen. Glenn has worked so very hard for a decade and a half and Jen too since she started dating Glenn. Glad to see the tide has turned. Love you both!! See ya tonight

Awesome news, congratulations Glenn & Jen!!! "Again in 2016" - that just feels so good to read, think it's time for a celebration!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

It was never a question in my mind about whether the weekend would sell out. It's Wednesday and Thursday that i'm really curious to hear how well they'll sell. This year, neither sold out - but both were close to sellouts, right? Hopefully next year they'll be just as successful. :)

Congrats to Glenn & Company.

Fantastic! Now there is a good chance for a PPXVII, I'm just saying. Congrats to everyone and looking forward to seeing the family next year.

Congrats Glenn and Jen! Can I go ahead and get my gold badge for 2016?

Congratulations Glenn and Jen! You all deserve it, and I'm glad to be a larger part of it next year!

....and it's encouraging to hear "and again in 2016."

Proud Co-Sponsor of Anubis Gate - PPUSA XVI :D

Congratulations to Glenn and Jen along with the social media team! Social media really helped with ticket sales this year!

Of course now I need to think of bands to sponsor in 2016! :lol:

And hello to the other Anubis Gate sponsor! :)