Thanks from The Laser's Edge

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
It was a long drive down and a seemingly longer drive back but we had a great time.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by our tables and said hello. Many thanks to my staff (Jim, Lauren, Mike and Steve) for their hard work.

I'm glad you all dug Circus Maximus and Stride's sets. Both bands knocked me on my ass and made me very proud.

Now it's time to officially pass out...

Ken Golden

P.S. - Glenn I love you :worship:

That's right,you got two bands on the festival this year. How'd you manage that?

It must be the quality material you've released this year. Your artists just keep getting better and better. So I can't wait to see whats in the hopper for next year. All hail the new premiere progressive label.

What should be in the hopper is Time Machine and Novact, especially Time Machine as they have released quality albums for years now and in my opinion are very under-rated. I guess we will have to wait and see, but hopefully Ken will push for them next year.

5150 said:
That's right,you got two bands on the festival this year. How'd you manage that?

It must be the quality material you've released this year. Your artists just keep getting better and better. So I can't wait to see whats in the hopper for next year. All hail the new premiere progressive label.

You don't want to know...it involves some pretty disgusting acts, that's all I can say.... :loco:

KEN!

Once again it was a pleasure getting my bi-annual hug and kiss and letting you take all my money! You are batting a thousand so far on your recommends. We bought 10 cds and manged to get thru almost all of them. Still a couple left to spin but I have commute time this week so I can get that done! Your recommends are why we keep coming back to you again and again.

And your stable of recording artists is batting 1000 as well. Circus Maximus and Stride were serious performance standouts for us!

Coldie

p.s. after that amazing Conception set...you are not the only one that loves Glenn! :)

Coldfire Mouse said:
letting you take all my money!

Take?
I thought it was more of a barter/trade thing going on. heh.

Ken, thank you for your patience, recommendations and effort. I'm sure it's alot of work packing it all up and transporting it.

Whoa boy... Now I have a bit of catch up listening to do.

Ken, thank you so much for Circus Maximus. What an outstanding band, what an incredible CD! As for Stride, I didn't care for them myself, but that's just my personal preference.