Thanks Germany

I DESPISE germany for their language though, and prices at truck stops, and that half the country only speaks german.
Apart from that turn ups are allways pretty ok in germany, its just a lesser version of holland to me ;)

Metallica, Megadeth, Death, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera...and fucking Slayeeeeer :D

Yeah, I guess I'll +1 for the first 3 (only :D), but since I'm just generally a bigger fan of modern metal, they're still not really my faves (but Death I still bust out pretty regularly :headbang: ) But modern American metal is more what I was referring to with my lament above, though Nevermore, Daylight Dies, and Kamelot are big exceptions that pop to mind!

Aaaaarrgh I forgot Nevermore!!! Shame on me. And I´m sure, I forgot even more great U.S Metal bands..Symphony X & Dream Theater for example. My fave Metal bands come from the states..(except Maiden).

I think the Metal in Europe grow together more and more, there are German bands sounds swedish, or swedish bands, that sounds German..Polish bands, that sounds finnish..etc. Globalization everywhere.

Haha, here we go. I was sun burnt to hell! Outside festival and Necrophagist went on as the sun set, haha. I was drinking beer alllll day.

823439279_l.jpg

-Joe

Hahahaha yeah..THUMBS UP, DUDE!!! :kickass: Who are you on the picture?

Awesome Felix! I will PM you my cell phone # at some point so we can meet up.

Marcus, how do you travel into the city from where you are? I usually take the PATH to Hoboken then get out at World Trade Center, 14th street, Christopher Street, wherever.

-Joe

You're coming to Germany?

I think I should still meet Felix sometime-Stuttgart-Karlsruhe, not that far away.

BTT:
The first German band I like was Blind Guardian-I was 7 at that time.

Marcus, how do you travel into the city from where you are? I usually take the PATH to Hoboken then get out at World Trade Center, 14th street, Christopher Street, wherever.

-Joe

Yeah, it's metro-north for me, arriving in GCT

CAN'T FARKIN WAIT FELIX! And if you need to know what I look like...

gayg.jpg

marcus.jpg

(from this thread, blame Bernhard and Dan :lol: )

Hahahahahahahhahaha my laughter was epic, dude :lol: Can´t wait to meet you yanks :kickass:

This is perfect, Joe!! Oh man..what a trip. First flight, first U.S visit, first holiday with my girlfriend, first time sex in an airplane, first time NEW YORK!!! :Smokin:

Hahahahahahahhahaha my laughter was epic, dude :lol: Can´t wait to meet you yanks :kickass:

This is perfect, Joe!! Oh man..what a trip. First flight, first U.S visit, first holiday with my girlfriend, first time sex in an airplane, first time NEW YORK!!! :Smokin:

Haha sounds like you have it all figured out bro.

I'll buy an English-->German dictionary so we have no awkward moments haha.

-Joe

Hahahaha we will certainly have awkward moments, bro. I can read/understand English without problems, but TALKING will be a bit different. I´m sure some crazy nonsens will be no problem though :lol:

Munich is pretty far away from my place. But I´m sure, Heidelberg area will be no problem :kickass: Let´s eat some Schnitzel and drink beer somewhere!!

We can do this in New York too. I know of a couple cool German places. I think I told you about those too.

This is gonna be funny. You will be dealing with Yanks and not Brits. Gonna be way funny, :lol:.

Marcus probably speaks more proper than myself though. :)

-Joe

500 metres away from here you can get a schnitzel all you can eat for 7,99€ every sunday...
passed almost away after like 1 kg...
would be cool to meet a few guys from here (but I think that all the conversation will be about gear and boobs...)