Thanks Germany

We can do this in New York too. I know of a couple cool German places. I think I told you about those too.

This is gonna be funny. You will be dealing with Yanks and not Brits. Gonna be way funny, :lol:.

Marcus probably speaks more proper than myself though. :)

-Joe

Yeah man, that sounds awesome :) But I´m also really interested in american food..I´ll search the best burger in New York! I could kill for some tasty burgers..Burger Kind and Mc Donald is great, but I´m sure, there is some more to find in NY :Smokin:

Damn..I become hungry talking about it!!

Yeah man, that sounds awesome :) But I´m also really interested in american food..I´ll search the best burger in New York! I could kill for some tasty burgers..Burger Kind and Mc Donald is great, but I´m sure, there is some more to find in NY :Smokin:

Damn..I become hungry talking about it!!

Sooooo many places to eat in NYC. We can find the best burger ever, no problem. :)

-Joe

You're forgetting Testament and Nevermore man! :D

I like stuff from Poland too...Vader, Decapitated and Behemoth. Three of my favourite bands.

I'm trying to make my band a serious Australian metal contender because there aren't many of us...Psycroptic are probably the biggest and the ones doing the most right now.

Hi Dylan :kickass: You´re right..shame on me, Nevermore is awesome!!

Back to topic:

I hope, you guys checked out some new stuff of "Sieges Even". One of the best prog bands in the world imo. Check this out:

I love the snare!!

Last edited by a moderator: