Thanks Guys!

I second that! :wave:
It was also great to meet some of the peeps from the board as well :headbang:
I knew that Tad Morose and Brainstorm would be THE highlights of PP5, and boy did they deliver the goods :worship:

BlindPanzer said:
I didn't meet anybody from the board... god knows I looked for Bryant everywhere...

Oh dude I am so sorry. : (

I was everywhere !!! I even signed an autograph !! Of course the guy thought I was someone else.... ha ha ha. Next year...... I will FIND YOU !!! Send me a pix dude so I will know who I am looking for. I am SOOOO sorry I wasn't able to meet you. : (

Bryant'

BlindPanzer said:
I didn't meet anybody from the board... god knows I looked for Bryant everywhere...
hahahaha Bryant was one of the most hard to miss Characters there :) Next year Look for the long haired Metal Head With the Japanese Wife ... that s how I found him

Pabla said:
I second that! :wave:
It was also great to meet some of the peeps from the board as well :headbang:
I knew that Tad Morose and Brainstorm would be THE highlights of PP5, and boy did they deliver the goods :worship:

Yep, this is the TM board, but Brainstorm definitely deserves kudos as well. It's a good thing BS and TM played on different nights. Both bands brought it !!

Bryant

BlindPanzer said:
the only picture I've seen of him is his avatar so I guess that didn't help either.... well here's a pic of me in progpower http://www.kamelot.com/gallery_progpowerV.htm (very last picture with the savatage shirt)

Next year we meet !! Here is me, JonnyD and Repoman. Brent took this pix.

3206_1095612055_172_.JPG

Bryant

REPOMAN2112 said:
It was cool meeting you and bryant johnny..... See you guys next year! \m/

The modern day three stooges !! We had a blast. I'll get some more of my pix uploaded soon. I have some good ones. This weekend I will crop and cut etc.

Bryant

BlindPanzer said:
the only picture I've seen of him is his avatar so I guess that didn't help either.... well here's a pic of me in progpower http://www.kamelot.com/gallery_progpowerV.htm (very last picture with the savatage shirt)

I saw you walking around, I love that Sava shirt!

At the pre-party I had my Strato-Hoodie on and on Friday I had my Zappa shirt and on Saturday I had my King Crimson shirt on.