Thanks to all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
V.V.V.V.V. said:
I still highly respect your opinions on shit.

:lol:

Crimson Velvet said:
Just look for a black guy! :kickass:

The black butler who plays video games ;).

I wish you luck with your investigations, Carcassian, I hope you find the right person and succeed in prosecuting him.

Carcassian said:
I'm not on the forum as much now because I got promoted, and my job hours have changed. In the future, I will be able to post much more, but at the moment I am in charge of an investigation into a double death, which I believe to be murder. Accordingly, this means that everything else in my life has had to take second fiddle. I wouldn't make a great mod, to be honest, but I am extremely flattered to have garnered so much support, especially in my absence.

I've always had the suspicion that you were a cop, but you're not an American cop, so that's cool.:headbang:

We need a mod that will be more strict about non metal music discussion things on this forum sections which is a 'general metal discussion'. Way to much personal life and E buddies crap going on. I recomend for anyone who is a mod to first close the pictures thread. That has nothing to do with discussing music.

Furthermore, the photo thread is a pissing contest to see who's the ugliest. If that's not metal, I'm fucking stumped as to what is.

Hanger 18 said:
The photo thread and the Hate thread actually keep this place alive, because you can talk about anything, and thats cool. If its music and strictly music it would get so boring.

No. If the photo thread did not exist there would be more music discussion there for making the board alive. That thread is taking all the attention because to many people want to make E friends and fuck around with digital camera's. I spend most of my time listening to music so yeah it makes me annoyed. This is a general metal discussion.

I'm having my coffee fix right now and have been all morning. I think I have coffee rage.

Hanger 18 said:
It's time for your coffee fix.
no bruv it time for a ice cold one bruv
896ld5.gif

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I've always had the suspicion that you were a cop, but you're not an American cop, so that's cool.:headbang:

I remember carcassian got irated at me for talking negative about cops because of that time when those two cops ran over someone on a beach killing them(what idiot drives an SUV on the beach). He banned me for awile:lol:

I was saying how they were probably not going to get first degree murder or manslaughter getting away with murder because they are cops. Carcassion was like it was accident or something. That does not matter because you have to live up to personal responsibility of your actions. If someone gets manslaughter for accidentally hitting someone killing them everyone should. Sometimes cops get the easy way out because they're trusted authority figures.

The thing I find pathetic about majority of cops and their profession that is highly regarded as being important. Majority of them just sit on the side of the road all hours getting paid to pull someone over for going alittle bit over the speed limit or pulling someone over who forgot to put their seatbelt on(putting your seatbelt or not and flying out the window should be personal choice to begin with) never really get any action(especially local cops), so basically these cops are getting paid to sit on their asses in a car on the side of the road all day while craving a donut. Four/five cops can't even catch one or 2 people who are drunk or on ***** without having to get helicopters or even more backup. I think cops are just as much idiots as the people they pull over or deal with. It's pretty rare that someone is intentionally speeding also like a maniac. Cops just mess peoples days up even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.