Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traitors Gate

The Last Of The Lost
Jan 11, 2006
Canada
Hey, Thanks for the info, I read the other thred and I got a program. Im starting to tab some rythem parts of a few songs. Could someone try them out and let me know if im on the right track or make some corrections?
Thanks, Chad C.

Traitors Gate said:
Anyone out there?

Hi,

Send them our way and we'd be happy to take a quick glance at it. We've had lots of people asking for tabs, so that you are doing some is a great thing. I wish we had time ourselves but it's not looking like it, although after the next album is released we might do some official ones if time permits it.

Thanks again!

Andy

Hey, I guess I can just post them in a new thread? And im sorry if I don't get your solo's perfect, but you are all very good guitarist's and it hard to copy them exacticaly. It means alot to me that you guys appreciate my work, I think every Winds fan should be able to enjoy playing your music. Anyway's one last question, I know you said that you use standered tunning but to me on some songs it seems like you are in "D" (one step down). It could just be me, but I was wondering if you always use standered or do u switch everonce and a wile? I will try to get the tabb's done asap, but with Exams comming up in school I might not be able to get them done as fast as i normaly could.
Thanks, Chad.

Traitors Gate said:
Hey, I guess I can just post them in a new thread? And im sorry if I don't get your solo's perfect, but you are all very good guitarist's and it hard to copy them exacticaly. It means alot to me that you guys appreciate my work, I think every Winds fan should be able to enjoy playing your music. Anyway's one last question, I know you said that you use standered tunning but to me on some songs it seems like you are in "D" (one step down). It could just be me, but I was wondering if you always use standered or do u switch everonce and a wile? I will try to get the tabb's done asap, but with Exams comming up in school I might not be able to get them done as fast as i normaly could.
Thanks, Chad.

Hi Chad,

We appreciate that you're taking the time to tab our work, and you can definitely just post it in another thread.

As far as the tuning goes, so far every song has been in standard tuning, but if you're hearing something that sounds like a low D, it might actually be a D with a low dominant 5th (in other words an A underneath the D). Otherwise, if it just sounds like a regular D, it is probably a D power chord with the primary note on the 5th fret of the A string.

We have not used drop D tuning either so it's all EADGBE tuning.

Regards,
Andy

Hey, Im almost done learning The Fire Works Of Genesis, the tabs should fallow shortly, the solo's are really pushing my guitar skills. (But come on, im just a kid you probably have years of playing time on me, haha) Thanks for the help with the "D" notes, it is helping me in a couple of spots. I hope to have the tab done later on this week, but I can't promise anything, with exams and everything so close I don't know how much time I will have.
Thanks again.
Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.