That bitch who screams at the beginning of Hope Leaves on the DVD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually a guy. There was a thread on this and someone said that it was his friend..can´t remember his name. I fucking hate those screams,they are really anoying..He sounds like a tortured pig!

That's really weird. Even on that big closeup he looks like a bitch, and more than sounds like one too :lol:

I preffer funny questions over screams though. The 'how's your wife' thing nailed it for me.

^Right! After seeing the shemale I still thought it was a bitch! This guy should be punished severely. Fucked in the ass by some big gay motherfucker!!!!

hahaha! yeah. i´ve been annoyed by that guy for a really long time now, i´m surpriced you all feel the same ;)
but i´ve actually missed the 'how´s your wife?'-part. before witch song is it?

I know its a guy for a fact.When i saw that bit on the DVD i recognised the dude,beacause when i went to see Arch Enemy at the Scala i was using the toilet at the Mcdonalds down the road and we were both waiting for one of the employees to unlock the door.He was wearing a Testament shirt.

I was shocked when i saw the DVD cos he looked so much like a chick.

AbsentFriend said:
It's a bitch! And it's a fucking annoying bitch! They should've filtered her out. I don't think a guy could show so much stupidity....
what a lame, sexist comment....

and to retort...

But, you have... :rolleyes:

Good call Triste. Calm down a little on that fanboyism AbsentFriend.

I'm not surprised other boards/people in general consider Opeth fans a bunch of holier than thou freaks.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I said "its my friend Dominic". I think he got a little over excited, he was doing those stupidly high pitched screams for a while. I played him the DVD (which he now owns) and he held his hands over his face, as if thinking "oh dear".

TheFourthHorseman said:

I'm not surprised other boards/people in general consider Opeth fans a bunch of holier than thou freaks.
huh? What does it have to do with fanboyism? He was being sexist, not elitist in the musical sense. I really don't see how what he said reflects on Opeth or the fans.

TheFourthHorseman said:

I think Triste is what she´s called (sad...) and you are completely dispordered FourthHorseman....What the fuck??? Fanboy???? Holier than thou??? Doesn´t have anything to do with my post...

And for the record, I was being sarcastic....

AbsentFriend said:
I think Triste is what she´s called (sad...) And for the record, I was being sarcastic....

Why the hell am I sad for speaking out against a lame comment? :err: Don't get pissed because I called you on your shit....

Anyway, there are a plethora of smileys that help express what you mean (even sarcasm)...

Status
Not open for further replies.