That tournament in Germany

something has to be done for sure, henry i regard as avery honest player but he had a disaster of a world cup, was as bad as the rest for diving, the face clutching incident was scandalous !! it just seems to be the way these days, very few honest players............and the teams that try and play fair dont get anywhere.......

anyhoo, speaking of shocking clips.........(numbers 4 n 2 are disgusting !! proper career enders)...an email doing the rounds presumably in france :)

"This is why Materazzi deserved his head-butt: a long dedicated career in destroying the opposition!

Voila pourquoi Materazzi merittait son coup de boule: a longue carriere dediee a detruire l'opposition!

http://inmorienteswetrust.football....materazzi-l-un-des-plus-gros-enfoires-du-foot ."

lokey said:
something has to be done for sure, henry i regard as avery honest player but he had a disaster of a world cup, was as bad as the rest for diving, the face clutching incident was scandalous !! it just seems to be the way these days, very few honest players............and the teams that try and play fair dont get anywhere.......

anyhoo, speaking of shocking clips.........(numbers 4 n 2 are disgusting !! proper career enders)...an email doing the rounds presumably in france :)

"This is why Materazzi deserved his head-butt: a long dedicated career in destroying the opposition!

Voila pourquoi Materazzi merittait son coup de boule: a longue carriere dediee a detruire l'opposition!

http://inmorienteswetrust.football....materazzi-l-un-des-plus-gros-enfoires-du-foot ."

Lokey... Materazzi deserved the headbutt simply for playing for Everton :) Nuff said.

Dying for the Leagues to start now. Pre-season starts this weekend for most clubs :)

aliasp said:
Lokey... Materazzi deserved the headbutt simply for playing for Everton :) Nuff said.

Dying for the Leagues to start now. Pre-season starts this weekend for most clubs :)

hahaha thats fair enough, i forgot he spent a year with the toffees......

yeah i am actually looking forward to the season start too, saints have a new chairman, a new board and are actually signing players ...incredible. so glad lowe has gone, hopefully we'll have a much better dig at getting back up this year ( jeeeeez i hope so, cant be a bad as last year....surely?)