That's it, I'm fucking done.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I'm never wandering into the Seriously Off-topic forum again (the old Opeth Chat forum). Just caught a quick glimpse of goatse there, which is what made me avoid UM.com for 6 months the first time it happened. Do people really enjoy making others nauseous? I'm trying to drink beer, watch the Simpsons, and Christmas shop here, I don't need to see that kind of shit!!! :yell: :yell: :yell:

Serves me right for reading posts in there I suppose. :)

If you wish to post in Chat/Off Topic, first you need to be familiar enough with Goatse and Tubgirl (at least those two...) to not be affected by them at all. :p

I've read that if you stare at goatse long enough you become immune to it but I'm just not willing to do that, even if I could. My head actually jerks away involuntarily when it sees it. :ill:

I don't know what Tubgirl is, but I don't think I want to ask...

NAD said:
I don't know what Tubgirl is, but I don't think I want to ask...
I'm just going to paste this link right here...

http://www.tubgirl.com/

I don't recommend anyone to click on it. Though if you're like me, your curiosity will get the better of you... Then you will have to gouge out your eyes with a rusty spoon.

Insomnia + forbidden link = mandatory suicide

I better go to bed before I click that link...

I'm pretty much immune to pain4 (therefore goatse/tubgirl, obviously)...collage, I'm not so sure.

Goatse is a dude bending over and spreading his ass apart so far you can see his teeth. I'm unaware of the origin of the name, probably the name of the freak Dutch guy that started it.

It looks so unreal that the first time you see it, you just stare at it trying to figure it out. By the time the horror kicks in, you are scarred for life.

Rotten.com is at least entertaining at times, but yeah, they have some truly vile shit on there.

Okay, I may be drunk, but that doesn't mean goatse isn't fucking gross.

Note to self (for 23094873209th time): don't venture outside the RC forum. :ill:

ehh i think i saw what you saw.. the magic card of goeste... ack what a bastard he is, how in the hell do you even get the idea in your head to even try to do that to your own ass anyway?!!? drugs are bad mkay...

Yep, that was the one! The inner dork in me was laughing at that thread until the goatse showed up. Gross dude! :lol:

lmao yes me too because i still have a shit load of those cards and was even playing the online version of it as well... i don't care what anyone says, that game was fun!