Thats track it is?

Dimaoioioi

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2012
Hey guys!

Asking help cause simply run out ideas on how to identify the track ...
Here's a video with this melody (not too lazy to look, there are only 8 seconds): ►

Background story:

Its cut out of this video: ► at 29th second. Everything seems to be easy, but in the original fighter goes by a different song ... Video uploaded from the French television channel, I asked in the comments, addressed him in private for 5 times, in French and English, but no one answers ... Found their website on the internet, there forum, created 2 threads in French, but also silent ... I understand that this is a great team, but someone has montage video! Six months ago, on funkysouls looking for this track, the person said that it is likely to Second Coming, but listened to their discography like track not found ... :/ (May have missed?). Its a huge number of groups I asked, many people who listen to rock music saying that it is "something familiar ...", but that's the way, no one remembered ...
The program also did not give any results, because original passage is too short and the extended version just can not find ...
About what it looks like: breakin benjamin, seether, second coming, staind, cold, static-x, clay people, korn, oomph!, Nickelback, godsmack, theory of deadman, creed, rammstein, slipknot.
One person said it was breakin benjamin - home (live), but in my opinion it is not, though, and in music is very very close.
Sorry if posting not at right place and sorry for my english too.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: