The 2006 CoB:OT Pop song Challenge!

Gavin - Your songs sounds like it would go good with some lyrics about Jesus or something :lol:

I've got a pop song that I've made recently, but I've got no recording gear and if I were to record it, I'd have to do it at a friends house and then use Reason for drums or something......I'm very unfamiliar with the recording process.

Yeah...Anyone want to work with me on Thriller? It sounds like it could be badass. I already play guitar....I could probably do all of it myself with midi, but...I would prefer to have a bassist and another guitarist.

Guys, try and make originals... covers suck.

I don't mean make a metal cover of a pop song. I mean, write, literally, a pop song.

...and also cause Lars hasn't been on to help me make ours Godlike. :p

But yeah @ whoever Nick is *assuming NickBrookes?* it's awesome :D

^HAH! Total winner. The fact that I can hardly hear it makes this mysterious atmosphere that I just love. I´m sure the FAAAM FAAAAAAMS I almost heard were very lovely:p

Cris said:
^HAH! Total winner. The fact that I can hardly hear it makes this mysterious atmosphere that I just love. I´m sure the FAAAM FAAAAAAMS I almost heard were very lovely:p

EDIT: Nick´s one is cool!!

hell-come to the board n00b.
i am glad you choose to join our competition. :)
now find the n00bs thread and present your self there

-Gavin- said:
Guys, try and make originals... covers suck.

I don't mean make a metal cover of a pop song. I mean, write, literally, a pop song.
gotta back out of this one too then