The 2016 Olympics

FUCK YOU

@troll: funny how life is SO much better in the 'third world' than in your country :p my girlfriend met a finnish exchange student who was amazed at the mere sight of decent quantities of food in each meal :p

Troll? What a fuck man? Is insulting all you do in this board?

and :lol:@ things better there than here. :lol: I bet that student wasn't finnish. He propably lied to you, that you could at least for moment feel equal to the rest of the world.

Calling you a troll is no insult, 'tis fact. And she *was* finnish. And amazed at the simplest things. Like food, cars, swimming pools, the size of my girlfriend's house (a measly 200 square meters), or how many things like tvs, clothes, furniture and such like there were. All stuff that are too expensive to afford in your country, so yeah, I'd say you're worse off.

@postjumper: I absolutely LOATHE football. Kinda hits a nerve :p

wtb0hf.jpg

@troll: funny how life is SO much better in the 'third world' than in your country :p my girlfriend met a finnish exchange student who was amazed at the mere sight of decent quantities of food in each meal :p

parabéns, generalizando o terceiro mundo com um exemplo tirado de um almoço em um condominio de luxo :rolleyes:

parabéns, generalizando o terceiro mundo com um exemplo tirado de um almoço em um condominio de luxo :rolleyes:

Almoço em condomínio de luxo? Você tirou isso do cu, querido. Ademais, essa putaria de terceiro mundo é pré 1988 (o que aconteceu em 1988 deixo pra você procurar no google). Hoje nenhum geopolítico leva o conceito a sério, pelo contrário, ele é cada vez mais descreditado.

Almoço em condomínio de luxo? Você tirou isso do cu, querido. Ademais, essa putaria de terceiro mundo é pré 1988 (o que aconteceu em 1988 deixo pra você procurar no google). Hoje nenhum geopolítico leva o conceito a sério, pelo contrário, ele é cada vez mais descreditado.

porque "pais em desenvolvimento" é mais chique, e faz vc se sentir mais superior que deveria

yeah my apologize, Finland is inferior because they don't bother to fill the plates untill it spills like hungry monkeys, they eat politely, and if necessary they will eat another plate, untill they are satisfy.... Finland, they really suck.