The official I LOVE BRASIL!!! thread

DaRkLady said:
I LOVE SKOL AND PINGA!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! And you are Colombian? :lol:

I'm Peruvian, and the thing I love the most about Brasil is THE FOOD (and of course, the caipis! :kickass:

But I love Peruvian food and Pisco Sour more. :p

Rio de Janeiro (and Galeria do Rock in SP) was kickass, though.

Anyway, I agree with Tut, DarkLady should visit us in Rio sometime. If you love São Paulo that much there's no way you're not going to love it even more here:D[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah man! I´m planning to go there next month w/ some frieds. Just tell me where you guys are at! :cool:

and on another note, Gal. de Rock is kick ass!! I was there like 3 times this week (mainly b/c of the Sepultura Fan Club)
I saw Sepultura 2x with in less than 24hrs!!! in Santos then in Campinas!! hehe. My friends are all connected with the guys of Sepultura and they introduced me to all of them. I even hung out with them at the hotel they stayed in after the show in Campinas, and I also hung out with Andreas Kisser a.k.a Alemão in his house! HE´S SOOO AWSOME AND SOO CUTE! :oops: and a good driver on the crazy streets of SP :p

ohh... and Bodomite, did u get my post card? write to me,like u said, when u can about your plans of coming here! :p

:headbang:

Hilda said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! And you are Colombian? :lol:

I'm Peruvian, and the thing I love the most about Brasil is THE FOOD (and of course, the caipis! :kickass:

But I love Peruvian food and Pisco Sour more. :p

Rio de Janeiro (and Galeria do Rock in SP) was kickass, though.

what´s liking Skol and Pinga have to do with me being Colombian? lol

It´s great that ppl here get drunk even in the early morning. haha. you´ll pass a boteco and hear musica de corno.. right away u know some1´s drinking their miseries away, hahaha.... Brasil :p

...and there ARE a lot of Peruvians here, hmm.. I wonder why that is.

DaRkLady said:
what´s liking Skol and Pinga have to do with me being Colombian? lol

It´s great that ppl here get drunk even in the early morning. haha. you´ll pass a boteco and hear musica de corno.. right away u know some1´s drinking their miseries away, hahaha.... Brasil :p

...and there ARE a lot of Peruvians here, hmm.. I wonder why that is.
Humm... "Pinga," pues... ¡Jaja! :lol: I guess Colombian slang is different from that of the remaining Spanish-speaking South America, then? :p

I don't give a fuck about Peruvians in Brazil, nor do I know why that is. I was there as a tourist and it kicked ass (and the "chaparral" in Copacabana during New Year was fun too). BUT... I would definitely not live there. Germany is my country of choice and I can't wait to go back to my beloved Hamburg this winter.

DaRkLady said:
Anyway, I agree with Tut, DarkLady should visit us in Rio sometime. If you love São Paulo that much there's no way you're not going to love it even more here:D
Hell yeah man! I´m planning to go there next month w/ some frieds. Just tell me where you guys are at! :cool:

[/QUOTE]

Hey, PM me if you really feel like hanging out with us Cariocas and I'll give you my phone number or something:)

Hilda said:
Humm... "Pinga," pues... ¡Jaja! :lol: I guess Colombian slang is different from that of the remaining Spanish-speaking South America, then? :p

I don't give a fuck about Peruvians in Brazil, nor do I know why that is. I was there as a tourist and it kicked ass (and the "chaparral" in Copacabana during New Year was fun too). BUT... I would definitely not live there. Germany is my country of choice and I can't wait to go back to my beloved Hamburg this winter.
arent you the Hilda that posted on the Iron Maiden forum a long time ago? Which even had a Helloween fan page and made little anime like drawings of the Helloween musicians? If you are... then I know why you like Germany so much... to stay close to the guys from Helloween hehehehe.

Someone said something about brazilian girls getting crazy about blonde guys. Only if the blonde guy looks like Brad Pitt. Ugly blonde guys dont get nowhere here. Even more in the south, where blonde guys are quite common.

You live in Hamburg uh Hilda? Here is a pic of Novo Hamburgo (Neu Hamburg), southern Brasil, for you
panoramica3_800x600.jpg

^ I am indeed.
Dude, half of the guys of Helloween live in Spain... :rolleyes: I really don't give a crap.
But Hamburg is such a beautiful city and the metal scene kicks so much ass, I definitely want to move there. Plus, one of my majors in college is German, duh.
I've been to Hamburg repeatedly (6 times) in the last three years and I will return once winter comes back. :kickass:

Humm... I'm not Brazilian, but usually I don't like blond guys... unless they look REALLY good (and are witty).

Yes Adriana I got your post card!!! That was soo cool to hear from you! I will write you when i get some extra time i promise and when i get another international calling card ill give ya a call :)

So you met Sepultura?! Thats fucking AWSOME!!!! I hope I get to meet em also when I visit you in Sao Paulo :)