The 80s cartoon trivia quiz!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
NO checking for the answers on the internet! Lets see if everyone can solve these conundrums just with the power of their memories...

1. How many different Voltrons were there? What were the differences? For bonus points, recall the saying that went along with one of the Voltrons being put together.

2. Name all 4 Ninja Turtles, the Scientist that turned into a fly, the guy with the hockey mask, the villains mode of transport and the pink blobby villain from the Ninja Turtle cartoon series.

3. Name all the members of G-Force and the villain of the series. What colour was the spaceship they used?

4. What is Lion-Os famous catchcry? Name the villain of the thundercats.

5. Name the 5 dinobots.

6. Will the Coyote ever catch Roadrunner?

7. What was the name of He-Man when he wasnt transformed into He-Man?

8. What was the name of the crashed ship that was shot down defending the Earth in Robotech?

9. Name 5 Care Bears. What was the name of their Kingdom and mode of transport?

10. Name 2 Snorks.

Zero. None. Nada. Not a single clue. I could probably have a stab at the ninja turtles, but that would still be only half a point.

I at least know what you're talking about though, except for one. What's a Snork?

One down! :headbang:

Whats a Snork? :eek: :D All will be revealed soon enough im sure :)

Would it be sad to say that I only had to research a couple of these questions to make sure I had the right answers? :)

Fine. FINE! Make me look up on the internet then.

There. I've looked it up. I could answer the question, but that would be cheating. But my point still stands. I've never seen a Snork before in my life.

I cant believe you never saw The Snorks. Poor phloggy, I feel like you have missed a part of your childhood :cry:

You saw all the other shows right?

NO checking for the answers on the internet! Lets see if everyone can solve these conundrums just with the power of their memories...

1. How many different Voltrons were there? What were the differences? For bonus points, recall the saying that went along with one of the Voltrons being put together.

there were 2 voltrons, Lion Force Voltron and Vehical Force voltron, lion's were heaps better!

The saying went somthing like this
Form arms
form legs
form body and torso
and ill form the head!

3. Name all the members of G-Force and the villain of the series. What colour was the spaceship they used?

G force
Mark
Tiny
Princess
damn what was the little dudes name ? Kiop or somthing?

there spaceship (the Phoenix ) was blue

the main villan was Zoltar!

6. Will the Coyote ever catch Roadrunner?
No

7. What was the name of He-Man when he wasnt transformed into He-Man?

Adam, prince of eternia

It was Keyop but thats close enough! We are still down one member of G-Force though, you were right about the villain and the ship too :D

Voltron has also fallen, the lions WERE indeed better! You were close enough for the forming Voltron saying too :)

Form feet and legs! Form arms and torso! And ILL form, the head! I didnt even need to look it up :)

2,4,5,8,9,10 and one member of G-Force left! :headbang:

2. Leonardo, Donatello, Rafeal, Michaelangelo, ???, Kasey Jones, umm... in the back of a van???, Krang

4. THUNDERCATS HO!!!! - Mummra

6. No

10. Only one I remember is Count Snorkula

I would like to note though that a quiz on 80's cartoons without a question on The Smurfs is blasphemous.

Well in that case what about
Astroboy, Star Blazers and Cities of Gold?
there were many classics

We still need the scientist that turned into a fly and the villains mode of transport from the ninja turtles, Coops has nailed the rest. So to speak :D

Hmm... I cant accept your thundercats answer about Lion-Os catchcry Coops... You did get the villain Mumm-Ra though :D

(I couldnt think of a decent Smurfs question, but they were certainly in the running :) )

No no, not those things, I mean their actual base/vehicle where they plotted to end the Turtles lives and bring misery to all :)

Though you get half a point for being half right seeing as they DID use those drill things to get to places from their transport :)