The Absence and Religion?

Metalf4rLife

New Metal Member
Aug 13, 2007
What would be The Absence's affiliations in this area (Satanist, Christian, Nothing, Etc.) My friend claims The Absence is a Satanist band while i liken them more to a unbiased neutral perspective.

Why the hell does it matter? Good metal is good metal. I couldn't give a fuck what a band's "religious affiliation" is if they make good music.

And they're definitely not Satanist. You need to tell your friend to pull his head out of his ass and stop being so ignorant. Not every metal band worships Satan, genius.

Yeah, I don't really care what the band's religious views are, either... This band is simply amazing...
This is my first post here, by the way... ^__^

Also, besides the band's obvious musical talent, I like that their lyrics aren't like 95% of other newer metal bands out there... [With so many religious views, IE. "SHIT ON CHRISTIANITY, KILL JEWS" and the like...]

I'm not Christian, or Jewish, however, I find that it gets really old, really fast, and I hate when people alienate a group of people just because of their religious views...
Anyway, sorry for rambling...

Awesome band, awesome music... Didn't even know there was a second album out... I'll DEFINITELY be picking it up as soon as possible... [Heard that sample song, simply amazing..]

Good luck, guys... As an asipiring musician, myself... It's fresh to see that a great band, with great talent, does pretty well for themselves...

^__^