The absolute review of In Flames-live on radio.

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
Here follows a totally awesome and awe-inspiring review of the In Flames-live show that was broadcast on P3 this night - mind you, I have been forced to postpone a spectacularly funny thread to bring this review to you (see the level of sacrifice I must endure for you? This is because I care):

Anders kept on screaming "You are all so very beautiful!" all the time. This is not metal. This is probably as unmetal you can get. In addition, this is not especially Swedish Melodic Death metal either. Whom the vocalist was referring to is anybodys guess; and whether the reference was to exterior beauty or beauty from within is unclear.

Fans now seek to standardise the phrase "You are all so very beautiful!" to a metal expression. Much like the expressions "SLAYER!" "HAIL!" and "YAAAAAAAHAAAAAAGRAAAARGH" have become synonymous with something bearing of metal qualities, "You are all so very beautiful!" is now gaining ground as a kool metal-slogan.

Of course, they played their instruments too and all that. This is not as important to you (being Dark tranquillity-fans and all), though, as the gist of the whole show was the above report.

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
...Anders kept on screaming "You are all so very beautiful!" all the time. This is not metal. This is probably as unmetal you can get. In addition, this is not especially Swedish Melodic Death metal either. Whom the vocalist was referring to is anybodys guess; and whether the reference was to exterior beauty or beauty from within is unclear...

Ozzy Osbourne like to say, "You're all beautiful" to his crowd as well.

Originally posted by Arch
Ozzy Osbourne like to say, "You're all beautiful" to his crowd as well.

You can´t just create individuals and then use them in a discussion. It probably works when playing your favorite RPG, but this is real life, reality, the Internet, and here you can´t just make up people for you own sordid agenda.

I mean, come on, Ozzy Osbourne?! :lol: Good one, Arch.

Originally posted by Tranquillian
Om ingen spelade in den och sharar den på DC i morgon så blir jag förbannad.

Den borde finnas ute ganska fort... Det finns ju _några_ In Flames fans runt omkring...;) Jag ska hålla utkik också... Säger du till om du hittar den?

-phyros ( Eeerr, well, use some translator, there are some good outthere called Mel and @lantis...;)

You can´t just create individuals and then use them in a discussion. It probably works when playing your favorite RPG, but this is real life, reality, the Internet, and here you can´t just make up people for you own sordid agenda.

I don't play RPG, D&D, or any sorts of that kind of stuff. I deal with reality instead of make belief... no offense to anyone that does.

Anyhoo, I've heard Ozzy saying "you're fucking beautiful" or any of its variance... it's in either in one of my Black Sabbath live MP3s or Black Sabbath "The Last Supper" video. I'll dig it up and prove you wrong. :)

Here's my proof:
At the California Jam, Ozzy Osbourne said, "you're beautiful" at the end of Sweet Leaf in 1973.

*P3 Live radio show downloaded and added to the rest of my IF MP3s* Good thing this guy recorded and uploaded the radio show, because I missed it...

Originally posted by Arch
I don't play RPG, D&D, or any sorts of that kind of stuff. I deal with reality instead of make belief... no offense to anyone that does.

Anyhoo, I've heard Ozzy saying "you're fucking beautiful" or any of its variance... it's in either in one of my Black Sabbath live MP3s or Black Sabbath "The Last Supper" video. I'll dig it up and prove you wrong. :)

Sure you do, and Ozzy Osbourne is the name of your level 39 Battlemage archdude Warriorpriest, with fifteen Chaos-magic Spells and the Staff of Insolense and Masculinity.

Yeah, well seriously... Isn´t Ozzy the dude who has this popular reality-show on MTV?

Sure you do, and Ozzy Osbourne is the name of your level 39 Battlemage archdude Warriorpriest, with fifteen Chaos-magic Spells and the Staff of Insolense and Masculinity.

Yeah, well seriously... Isn´t Ozzy the dude who has this popular reality-show on MTV?

Oh wow, you sure know more about these RPG or D&D stuff more than I do!

Yeah, Ozzy is also the godfather of Heavy Metal.