The Adventures of Codi and Gonzo V (final)

Agreed! :lol: So glad I came across this! Really made my day!

Call me a n00b or a retard or whatever you'd like to call me, but can anyone tell me the names of the songs that played throughout the series? I only know that one Dimmu Borgir song. >.>

The second one's song is Slayer of Light by Ensiferum
4th one's song is Imperial Destruction by Circus Maximus
5th one's song is The Hammer of Thor by Tyr and the credit's song for the 5th is
Set the World on Fire (the Lie of Lies) by Symphony X.
Glad you liked it ;)

This is a masterpiece! Seriously, it's the best one by far. Congratulations Codi, you pulled a great cartoon!!! :kickass:

I still don't understand why this thread got so few replies. Maybe the regulars who knew about it are long gone and newfags won't bother. :lol:

:lol: making them longer would be..... hard. I't takes too much time to make as it is I have a life ya know can't spend all my time making cartoons. And nahh I have just been alot more busy lately but I have been back here more frequently lately. Glad you liked it and I hope to make up for the fact that they are short by having more coming out more frequently. I took a break between this one and the 4th one but I promise more Codi and Gonzo soon.. Sooner than you might think :lol:

The second one's song is Slayer of Light by Ensiferum
4th one's song is Imperial Destruction by Circus Maximus
5th one's song is The Hammer of Thor by Tyr and the credit's song for the 5th is
Set the World on Fire (the Lie of Lies) by Symphony X.
Glad you liked it ;)

No problem, and thanks! :headbang:

I LOVED The part with Trogdor in ep. 4! I love Homestarrunner!