the altered state of consciousness thread

I love smoking weed laced with coke, gives me a good high without the lethargy and paranoia that weed can bring on. However alot of people tell me that its a waste of coke because the burning point is much higher for coke or something.

laced pot is awesome. I love it when some friends and I are smoking and than are so fucked thinking this pot has to be laced.:)..

That show fucking RULED, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that old dude has died by now. I need to see if I can find some episodes of it on the Internet somewhere.

Thanks for reconnecting me with a fragment of my childhood through your insult, Burning! :lol:

My 7th grade science teacher was on Mr. Wizard when he was young tbh.

Stay away from coke. It's fucking bad news dude.

I tried it 5 years ago with a buddy.

I spent the next two years fucking high nearly every fucking day.

Spent thousands and thousands of dollars. Not to mention my fucking sinuses and nose are completely fucked up.

I've tried many types of drugs in my life and NOTHING as far as I'm concerned is even close to as addicting as blow.

I have two fucking years worth of horror stories.

As a heroin addict, I don't see how coke is the hardest to come off of. Heroin withdrawals are a nightmare.

This is true. This summer I shot up while drunk with the guy that lives in the apartment upstairs from my buddy. I never developed an addiction, but I'm pretty sure I first-time-withdrew for a few days. (for lack of a better term. I don't know much about heroin but I'm pretty sure something like that happens)

I felt like absolute death for a few days afterward. I mean like I said I really know nothing about the drug and it might have been in combination with drinking that did it, but it did some terrible shit to me for days. fuck that.

There is a wine tasting at where I work. But it fucking sucks for me when I work. I wouldn't mind though if I could have some wine also.

I'm really hoping a girl I know can get me some vicodin today(wish me luck). I had wisdom teeth pulled recently and had two bottles of codeine and now want to pop pills again like in the past(thanks Dentist!).

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want some vicodin
It's my life(vicodin)

Smoked a blunt with my lady and saw Twilight last night. The movie sucked, of course, but she made me go see it anyway. Some shitty movies are still pretty epic when you're high.

I have yet to find out if WoW is epic, but I have discovered that Taco Bell is pretty damn epic.
itunes visualizers are pretty sweet too.

Holy shit balls, Mr. Fackin Wizard?! This is blowing my mind right now. Two days ago I had a flashback of when I was a kid eating cereal watching this show before I went to school. I couldn't for the life of me remember what the hell it was called either. Man, that just made my year. Nostalgia trippp!!