the altered state of consciousness thread

back on cigs quick. I'm 21 and a friend of mine who is 22 is already in the beginning stages of emphysema and won't quit. I can't quit either even though should.

I had no idea you could develope that at this age.

Hey, I appreciate your advice, and I most likely would never try coke (or if I did, probably only when I'm in my 60s or 70s and don't have much to live for). I'm just interested in hearing from people who have done it without getting addicted, and whether it had any effect on their mindset toward the drug despite that.

I wasn't talking about you. I meant that failed abortion thing xorv.

back on cigs quick. I'm 21 and a friend of mine who is 22 is already in the beginning stages of emphysema and won't quit. I can't quit either even though should.

I had no idea you could develope that at this age.

That's fucking crazy. I never heard of someone that young getting emphysema. Glad I quit.

yeah I get crap here. All the drugs we do have here come from mexico and all the good stuff goes up north. My cousin showed me this bud she got from houston with pure orange hairs and just crazy crystals.

People who do coke weird me out. I mean, people who smoke weed just sit around, kick back, toke up, and don't act all sketchy but when people do coke they always go into a bathroom or some dark corner or something. I had a friend who got into that crap a couple years ago, and he started being fucking weird. The people I've known who got into that crap are either horrible, extremely shady people or associated with those types.

A girlfriend of mine does coke and don't understand why someone who is so beautiful does that shit. I agree people who do coke are a lot more weird than other drug users.

I recommend anyone willing to try coke, to try smoking a few cigs. If they start to get addicted, then stop smoking, and defiantly don't do coke.