the altered state of consciousness thread

I'm really sick of smoking cigs and can't quit. Nothing i've done is nearly as addictive as smoking and am sick of days waking up coughing my insides out.

I started getting lolshakes from alcohol but I've cut down to drinking only once or twice a week now, and when I do it's nowhere near as much.

Ecstasy, mushrooms, weed and salvia are all cool but I only do them every so often.

Ketamine/cocaine I doubt I'll ever do again.

I'm still (somewhat) in the early stages of smoking so I'm not in the completely unbreakable stages as of yet. I successfully quit for a week but then stress kicked in and I started right back up. I really just need to completely quit before it becomes next to impossible.

I'm still (somewhat) in the early stages of smoking so I'm not in the completely unbreakable stages as of yet. I successfully quit for a week but then stress kicked in and I started right back up. I really just need to completely quit before it becomes next to impossible.

stop thinking about it and do it. i remember being at that phase a year ago and didn't quit and i really wish that i would have

I did coke one night and about 4,5 days later my heart failed and was 4,5 times the original size. I had blood backing into my lungs and into my mouth and had to take lifeflight and was in a hospital for almost two weeks. I was doing drugs for years before that but think it was the final straw.

I have to take beta blockers,etc.. and if they stop working get put on a list for a transplant.

I've thought about trying coke just once, but I'm not sure I want to live the rest of my life afterward knowing what it's like and having the resulting temptation in the back of my mind. Has that been a problem for you at all?

Also, what's wrong with ketamine? I thought that wasn't addictive.

Stay away from coke. It's fucking bad news dude.

I tried it 5 years ago with a buddy.

I spent the next two years fucking high nearly every fucking day.

Spent thousands and thousands of dollars. Not to mention my fucking sinuses and nose are completely fucked up.

I've tried many types of drugs in my life and NOTHING as far as I'm concerned is even close to as addicting as blow.

I have two fucking years worth of horror stories.

^Coke is not that addictive unless you're getting top of the line cut.

vihis grav: Coke can be summed up in one phrase; "good for 2 minutes, horrible for 2 hours"

yes you could do it once and never again.

I kinda new someone who did coke and they recently died at 24 years old(hole in the heart). I think his parents found him dead in his bed.

You make it sound like you were hooked from the very first hit. I have a hard time believing that.

I know it's a very risky drug, but I don't see it being that hard to do just once and never again - especially for someone like me who isn't really that exposed to the drug world and doesn't have much access to contacts.

Believe whatever you want dude. Just trying to give you a bit of helpful advice.

I wasn't exactly hooked from the first hit. But I liked it so much I started buying it everyday. And then.....