the altered state of consciousness thread

Smoked yesterday, this morning, and going to tonight. Got my drug test two days ago, so if I flush it out I should be okay for my next one.

So I've heard two shots of vinegar works. Also Vitamin B12. Who has anything that actually, really works?

I have not bought any weed in awile and miss it. I bought a 30 bag a few weeks ago which was actually a good ammount of pot and I was surprised. I'm trying to save money towards shrooms and acid because a friend and I are going to put in a hundred each. I don't see the point in buying some pot.

I smoked some indoors bud last night, and it was great. I smoked a bowl and was slightly stoned, but then smoked another bowl hours later and got infinitley fucked up. It was some great weed, I don't think I have ever gotten more stoned off of one bowl than I did last night.

edit-got a new pipe, too.

The entire drug testing for pot and firing good people/employes over something ridiculous like that makes no sense. Not everyone who has smoked pot or does is die-hard and sits around all day smoking bowls and that's really stereotypical. It's like cops are always going after and busting decent people over pot. People sit in jail and rot over a plant.

Anyone remember that female dying from cancer in agony recently who know has to spend her dying days battling and sitting in courts now and who will is if not in jail as I type this.

The entire drug testing for pot and firing good people/employes over something ridiculous like that makes no sense. Not everyone who has smoked pot or does is die-hard and sits around all day smoking bowls and that's really stereotypical. It's like cops are always going after and busting decent people over pot. People sit in jail and rot over a plant.

Anyone remember that female dying from cancer in agony recently who know has to spend her dying days battling and sitting in courts now and who will is if not in jail as I type this.

Companies drug test for insurance purposes. Not to mention they don't want to be sued by Joe Shmoe because he fucked himself up at work wasted and whatnot. So it does make sense.

Just rolled my first joint and I am damn proud of myself. Usually I;m lazy as fuck and smoke just bowls from bongs and pipes, or get someone else to roll for me, but I just rolled myself a joint today and I am throughly enjoying life at the moment. Listening to Spiritual Beggars with a joint in my hand... they should arrest me... for having a damn good time. (12 Oz. Mouse quote)

Oh man the soda cans are the absolutely fucking worst thing to smoke out. Has anyone ever smoked out of an apple or aluminum pipe?