the altered state of consciousness thread

we went to a hookah cafee or whatever it's called and I smoked a little bit last night. I came home around 2:30 as I have work tommorow

that was a rare exception however, I really don't like polluting my body with anything

Smoking is a big fucking money leech. I'm so glad, i haven't been caught up in the trend. And people who tried to get me try other drugs lacked persuasive power.

Curious on ... three things.

Have any of you ever:

a) Tried smoking green tea extract for a high, I've been told it works decent

b) Made opium tea, once told it was similar to using morphine

c) Used nutmeg to get high? Despite the whole unable to piss and "impending doom" my friend described to be - sounds interesting enough

Someone must be really desperate to be willing to try and get shitloads of Nutmeg down.

Have any of you ever:

c) Used nutmeg to get high? Despite the whole unable to piss and "impending doom" my friend described to be - sounds interesting enough

A friend of mine did the nutmeg thing and said it was a pretty crazy high. I tried it and nothing happened. I felt a little strange but nothing to noticeable.

It was also one of the worst tasting things ever.

Have any of you ever:

b, is retarded considering that morphine is derived from the opium plant so yea it'll work depending on what you're using to make the tea (the tea will also contain codeine). In essence it's not similiar to morphine it is morphine.