the Archenar poll

do you think youre handsome?

• Total voters
i picked up the first option because i cant stand people dissing themselves all the time, i find it way more unbearable that narcissistic people actually.

Plus i reckon i'm a goddess. :D

i dunno you judge..

ugly.jpg

Dhatura said:
Why did you put in the fourth option then?

It's very rare I feel I'm not ugly. But I don't care any more. So what? What's the right answer?

dont complicate things like. if you admit to yourself that your find yourself ugly, then thats option 3. if you think youre ugly but dont admit it, then its 4. its dead simple like.

My nick is not Archenar FFS. Anyway, you're only not allowed to judge your own beauty when you judge other's beauty. I won't vote cuz those options are too extreme(ly ridiculous). I'm somewhere between the first one and the second one. :D Those people who diss themselves all the time make me sick anyway... :Grin:

Achernar said:
Anyway, you're only not allowed to judge your own beauty when you judge other's beauty.

what does that mean? and dont be the girl ffs, cast your vote. why are girls/puffs so complicated when its so simple like?

Of course I voted in the second one. It's the only reasonable one in there. How can an arab who speaks french call me a puff? Anyway, try hitting the streets like, cuz this sounds like you're having a severe lack of proper sex.

Achernar said:
Anyway, try hitting the streets like, cuz this sounds like you're having a severe lack of proper sex.

well, i reckon if you took off your sunglasses, and packed in the gay fashionable clothes, hairdo and goatie, you wouldnt be that loved by birds anymore :p