The OLD poll!

What about these "Old but still playing" metal bands?!

• Judas Priest

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Scorpions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AC/DC

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Metallica

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Skid row

• Iron Maiden

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Black sabbath

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Queensryche

• Whitesnake

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Twisted sister

• Total voters
Originally posted by pagan2002
sabbath, maiden and ac/dc are the world class bands there. all the others are on the next level down.

totally agree !!

Metallica is world class but not old enough to be in the list !

@Gorik : poser :p

hum ... we should have been given the opportunity to vote for more than one ... Since we can only vote for one ban i suggest you all vote for Sabbath, u bunch of ungrateful bastards ... Remember they are THE ORIGIN !!!

:cool:

it would ve been more interesting in trying to point to the most innovative band ever. with bands as the beatles, metallica, iron maiden, king crimson, rolling stones, pink floyd, black sabbath, jimi hendrix etc... it would be a hard poll though :s

I'd go for Pink Floyd then without any doubt, no one has ever been as original or innovative as them, in the 60's/70's they were already making music that could have been from the 80's or even 90's

and yeah.....you put Twisted Sister and you didnt put the almighty Dokken????????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Breaking the chains around meeeeeee,nobody else can bind meeeeee,breaking the chains around me,wooooowooooooooahhh breaking the CHAiNS!:mad: