The Army Grows! :)

Nick-Intense

Birth - METAL - Death
Sep 3, 2003
Hampshire, UK
www.intense-uk.com
The Hetherington Army, that is.

Please join us in congratulating Sean and Emma on the birth of baby Daniel (still think you should have spelled it Danyael mate ;) ) who made his appearance I *think* on 31/8 - but I've deleted the text so please forgive me if it was actually the day before! Anyway, the main thing is that the 2nd addition to Sean's football team is now here and that all are doing well, though I'm not sure that sleep deprivation is Sean's usual way of warming up for a tour :)

Cheers,
Nick

yeah i got the text too!

"Daniel Christopher Hetherington born at 6:41pm. 8lb 3.5oz." - 31st August

:D i love babies..but you stole the exact same name combination i wanted if i had a boy!!!!? :eek:

Thanks guys.. fortunately i have 2 weeks away from work this time so should manage the sleep deprivation better plus i can sort out some Intense stuff too as babies sleep a lot (during the day :lol:) ...
Yeah Emma wasn't really having the spelling i wanted... :p

Oh and 2 strikers on their way .. for the best club in the world

:lol: He wouldn't be able to reach the keys bless him ...
Seriously guys thanks very much... it's really cool being a dad again... and of course it'll calm me down and not make me go crazy on tour ... err :p:rolleyes::lol:

Yeah! Huge Congtatulations from me and Wendy dude! I'm sure you'll use the two weeks off wisely!

...I hear they've both got Man U season tickets already *impressed* :lol:

Volcane said:
Yeah! Huge Congtatulations from me and Wendy dude! I'm sure you'll use the two weeks off wisely!

...I hear they've both got Man U season tickets already *impressed* :lol:

Thanks dude.. Yeah i'm sure i will... recovery for us both is paramount though
:lol: (though we did get decent sleep last night)

As for Man U Season Tickets... WILL NEVER HAPPEN :lol: We don't swear in this house :lol:

Congratulations to you all! I hope your first son is enjoying being a "big bruvver"!!! And I like seeing baby photos too so post some soon.

Belinda

Triskele said:
Congratulations to you all! I hope your first son is enjoying being a "big bruvver"!!! And I like seeing baby photos too so post some soon.

Belinda

Hi Belinda, Matthew is taking to his role better than we thought he would though it's early days :lol: Baby photos coming soon... sleep first...