The BALLS of some people ....

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
WTF is up with Keith Merrow and Rusty Cooley ... don't these guys have any fucking class.... Jesus Christ.

Merrow just talks all kinds of bullshit about this whole deal onwith Jeff and Van leaving a certain forum and Cooley has the balls to say on his Twitter "Know any good bands I can join" .... what a bunch of fucking dicks.

/thread

where is Keith talking shit? and I for one thought Rusty and Jeff were good friends, and that he may have had a guest spot on Jeff's next solo cd....hmmm

Rusty doesn't seem like the type to just be an outright dick like that. Besides, I bet he'd FLY into Nevermore if given the chance.

yea but his riffs suck so no thank you, EDIT: technically speaking though, dude has skills

I can only say I hope what he said on that forum isn't true. What a shit fuck explanation for all of this. Whatever. But still, I agree, pretty classless to call people out like that. The more I've cooled off since the announcement, the more I've realized it's probably for the best. Also, the more I have thought about it, the more I realize my demand for an explanation isn't really warranted. I want to know why and what happened, but if the band won't disclose then whatever. Nothing I can do. Whose to say I am entitled anyway? I still feel I could make a valid argument for it but at this point, I realize what's done is done. I hope for a reunion, though, one day...

The last record, as I've said, wasn't bad but it was not a proper NM release and a clear indicator that something wasn't right. Things weren't working. It's sad they went from TGE to TOC though. Major difference between those two releases. I'm sure WD's solo stuff and Sanctuary stuff will be great and whatever Loomis and Van do will be stellar as well. I hope the other shit gets taken care of, though...once and for fucking all...if it needs to be dealt with.

Its 1:54 but ... I agree! Thats a pants shitting bowl discharging riff right there!

I also agree with Will .

Brooks .... Starts at 2:55

THIS is NEVERMOE!!!!
nevermoe_2.jpg

Oh and the solo after it is a beaut!

Yeah, even that aside. One or two people claiming to be friends of the band and knowing the details and telling people.
It totally isn't their place, whether the information is true or not. You don't go to a public forum and spill stuff.

Yeah, even that aside. One or two people claiming to be friends of the band and knowing the details and telling people.
It totally isn't their place, whether the information is true or not. You don't go to a public forum and spill stuff.

Yea, Keith should probably keep his goddamn mouth shut, regardless of his standing with Loomis. If that information was meant to go out, it would be in a press release.