No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
The band KRODA - www.myspace.com/krodaband

...has scraves!!!

kroda_scarf.jpg

scarf.jpg

http://nidhoegg-shop.narod.ru/eng/prod.html

What do you think of this???

Damn, they actually look rather good. I need more scarves, too.

I remember someone was selling handmade Finntroll scarves on the Finntroll board a while back!

I'd be in for a scarf for next winter. Spring starts today so it's bermuda shorts time now. It's snowing like crazy right now, that will have to wait a bit. Oh and one thing, make sure to have them long enough for 2-3 wrap around the neck.

I'll admit that sometimes I really need to try hard to fight the temptation to put Woods logos on all kinds of rediculous and non-traditional metal merch...I'm not saying that I definately intend to do Woods scarves in the future, but I came accross the Kroda page and I wanted to point out that another black metal band of sorts had done some, and seemed to have pulled it off nicely! Those are some killer scarves! But yes, it would take a metalhead of a particular style to rock a black metal scarf. :kickass:

I'll admit that sometimes I really need to try hard to fight the temptation to put Woods logos on all kinds of rediculous and non-traditional metal merch...I'm not saying that I definately intend to do Woods scarves in the future, but I came accross the Kroda page and I wanted to point out that another black metal band of sorts had done some, and seemed to have pulled it off nicely! Those are some killer scarves! But yes, it would take a metalhead of a particular style to rock a black metal scarf. :kickass:

WoY crockery!!!
I want to drink coffee from a Your Ontario Ground cup :kickass:

I would rock a black metal scarf unlike anyone! Pondering buying that
scarf just to do such a thing.

.:crast:.

I'd love a WOY scarf. It'd be perfect for next winter, because I'm sick of wearing the same scarves I already have everyday.

i saw those when i was on Kroda's site, and i'd definately buy a Woods scarf. it would have to find a place in my rotation with my Arsenal scarfs though, but it would make it in